Mari.

The Mari from the fanfic "Hands" was a Homophobic Pedophile  She was sexually abusing Sunny and was trying to and did abuse Basil she liked Basil and Aubrey and it gets worse she was also dating Hero at the time when she was sexually abusing Sunny. 

She would sleep with Sunny like a fucking creep she also wanted to have a "girl's sleepover" Alone with Aubrey and with Basil.

Also, Fandom said this "She made Sunny do a duet at a show that was originally going to be hers alone just so she could abuse him more during rehearsal." Before Mari got pushed down the stairs and died She was trying to rape Sunny by saying that she would say it was an accident that he broke his violin and in exchange, she would get to rape him and he used self-defense and pushed her She also made Basil lose trust in people cause he looked up to her only to find out she raped her younger brother several times.

Short story her mom disowned her after finding out and she deserves it also Aubrey and Kel think she deserved it and I'm too lazy to write what I had to write about Aubrey so Fandom said this "It may be minor, but she ruined the picnic concept for Aubrey, causing her to want to vomit remembering the picnics with her.

History never shows her in a pleasant way with Sunny and Basil calling her a monster, Aubrey says that if Sunny hadn't killed her, she would have killed her and even Hero, who initially strongly denied that Mari abused Sunny, admitted that she was probably not a good person.

She is the complete opposite of her original character who is a person who cared about her friends especially Sunny, this version of Mari is a heartless person who has never shown to care about anyone but herself."

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 :')

oh here is the link to the whole explanation: