Prologue

Europe

Europe

June 10th, 1456

The young girl ran quickly to her hut where her terrified mother awaited her arrival "Nivera what in God's name have you done" her mother asks as soon as she spotted the girl "im bringing peace to us all mother" before the girl could finish what she was saying her mother struck her "you did no such thing Nivera you have just started a war and one that is to bring death to us all you stupid girl" all the girl could do was stay quiet as she saw how her mother trembled while packing their bags.

Meanwhile back at the castle everyone shook with fear as to what their king was about to do.

Everyone was shocked when their king walked out of his chamber with tears streaming down his face. Though even while crying you could feel the anger radiating off him making everyone bow down to him while they trembled. "Who did this" he called out making the poor people of the castle shake with fear "it was the daughter of the witch from the north region son" said the kings father "Aries bring her to me in one piece i want to be the one to tear her body apart" he ordered to one of his young guards.

"Everyone else's out of my castle now" and quickly without questions or arguing everyone ran out of the castle all equally scared to face the wrath of their king. Once everyone was out the king's mother gently held her son in order to try and comfort just a bit of his pain, the king wasted no time in holding his mother back sobbing into her neck

"why, why did they take her from me" he asked. Though he wasn't the only one feeling immense pain over her loss.

That night the whole kingdom went quiet all mourning the loss of their queen who they all loved dearly, all the while the northern witch and her daughter ran and hid as best as they could knowing that once the king found them it would be the end for the entire northern realm.

Thus starting the revenge of The fallen king.