Chapter 16: Evidence ✔︎

♡︎Edited♡︎

Jungkook Pov

We were all looking at each other with worried faces. Appa decided to go answer the door. "Hello here is your pizza order" The man announced. He looked like a delivery person but Appa saw the plan right through it. "I am sorry but I think you got the person" appa replied politely.

"But isn't this the address?" Asked the delivery man checking the address. "I don't know but we didn't order any pizza so might as well return it" Appa replied sternly before shutting the door on him.

But he stayed there for a while his ear against the door.we saw what he was trying to do and understood and immediately joined him.

"Sir they are on to us. They didn't order any pizza. What do we do now sir? No sir the guy kept an eye on me so I couldn't. Yes sir I will try again" the man explained before hanging up the call. We saw him leave.

Me and Yoongi were currently inside the warehouse. We saw the fake delivery guy go inside the house so we knew he must work for Hoseok.

We saw him enter his office so we asked the other guards to move. We then put a wire underneath the door and began listening.

"Sir I am sorry I failed" the fake delivery guy began. "EO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO REACH OUR GOAL?? IF ANYONE FALIS A TASK, WE GO FARTHER AWAY FROM OUR GOAL!! IF U FAIL ONE MORE TIME BEN I WILL MAKE YOU APART ONE OF MY MURDER COLLECTION" yelled hoseok.

We smirked at each other. We successfully angered our enemy. But we knew this wasn't over. They were at disadvantage. Hoseok knew where we lived so we could get easily ambushed.

So we decided to move to another spy base. This time a very hidden one. We also decided to hire someone to answer the door and decided to make another family live in our old house.

Yoongi explained the plan to Appa and Han. Then successfully high fived. We went into another room. After finishing spying on them only to hear fighting noises.

We were right now at a cafeteria watching two men wrestling on the ground. We saw Wonyoung there so me and Yoongi wore masks. We were easily able to blend in since a lot of bodyguards wore masks too.

I was confused why this was happening. "Hey why are they wrestling?" I asked to a guy next to me. "It's tradition. Every day when it is 9:00 at night. A wrestling match starts it won't end until next day 1:00 in the morning" he explained.

"But why?" I asked still confused. "Sir likes violence so he makes his own men fight each other to death" he explained. "But aren't they crazy to do that?" I asked in disbelief. "They get a huge amount of money for it and also he doesn't lose any men he gains them since a lot of gangs and gangsters loves this tradition" he explaine sighting.

"Also for some men if Madam Wonyoung is there and she likes a man. She will sleep with the man if he wins" he added. I stood there stunned. He saw my reaction and laughed. "Boy don't get excited. She doesn't sleep with the same man twice. The man she slept with will get executed the next day." He chuckled.

This made me more stunned. "But what if the man is a very good man" I asked. "Then he might be alive but after he completes a very high mission. he will get executed" he replied.

"Well the I know not a lot of men will sleep with her on that condition" I exclaimed laughing. "Bro you don't know how many men are willing to sleep with her. She already slept with more than fifty men" he replied sighting.

"They all say that if a beauty like her is offering to sleep with them in exchange for their life they would gladly die for it" he added. I was fucking dumbfounded. Are men that stupid to accept a dumb shit offer like that? I thought I shook my head and went to find Yoongi.

"That is fucking unbelievable" sweared Yoongi. I told him what that guy told me and of course Yoongi was shook as well. "Men these days" I muttered sighting. "Anyways have you heard from the others?" I asked.

"Yes but they said that we at least have to find one piece of evidence against them" explained Yoongi I groaned. "How about we find drugs? Or a weapon with his DNA on it?" I asked.

It was an easy one so we both agreed and left. We were in the secret hall where it was heavily guarded. We continued walking until I saw a hidden door. I nodded at Yoongi and signaled him to pick the lock.

We stepped inside the room quietly only to find the most gruesome room there. It was a torture cell. There was blood everywhere. I started talking pictures and recording. We then saw weapons and killing toys.

We both grinned as I quickly took pictures and a video and then we started taking a few toys which only had DNA on them.

We were extremely lucky that they had both Hoseok's and Wonyoung's DNA on them. We both quietly exited the room and then left the secret hall. We saw everyone coming out of the cafeteria. Me and Yoongi used that as an excuse and secretly left the ware house.

We arrived at the new location for the mission. We gave the evidence to Appa and Han. "This is quite good evidence" Han exclaimed impressed. "Here is more" I replied handing him a pack of drugs.

We are wearing gloves so that the fingerprints our fingerprints won't be printed on it. "Wow this could put him into jail for a really long time but I am afraid we might need more evidence" Han admitted sadly.

"What do you mean?" Asked Yoongi confused. "Taehyung can give his statement and the jury will believe him but there is a chance Hoseok can deny all of this and make the jury believe him. So all we need is a footage with them talking about the plan. We also need evidence with him killing someone" explained Han rubbing his temple.

"After that it is enough right?" Asked appa. "Yes than we can make a public execution if we want" Han replied. "I think Tae is the one who gets to decide this" I announced.

"Alright now let's do this. I don't think it is safe that all of us sleep with highly good evidence so I think me and Joonie shoud take watch over this" Han suggested. "Okay" we all agreed. Me and Yoongi went off to bed while Appa and Han stayed awake guarding the evidence.

Han POV

I was busy guarding the evidence with Joon when I suddenly heard a car pull up. I signaled Joon and he understood. We both grabbed a pistol and hid behind the window.

We saw Hoseok and Wonyoung coming out of the car. "Start recording now" I whispered to Joon. He nodded and took out the secret phone and started recording.

They were not far away and the phone we are using is a very high tech gadet, so they can record sounds from miles away.

"So how is the plan going?" Asked Wonyoung. "It's fine but we failed to put a device inside the house" replied Hoseok angrily. "Are you kidding me?" Asked Wonyoung in disbelief.

"Well it's not my problem it was Ben don't worry we will be able to complete the mission" assured Hoseok. "Why do you really want to kidnap Taehyung?" Asked Wonyoung. We both grinned at each other this was the information we needed.

"Taehyung has an amazing body. I want to kidnap him so I can fuck him day after day. I wasn't able to fuck him last time but this time I will make sure this time I do fuck him." Explained Hoseok happily. "Why do you wanna kidnap jungkook?" Asked Hoseok.

"Same reason mostly. I wanna use him for my sexual desires and his money. He is handsome, rich and hot. He is 100% percent boyfriend material" explained Wonyoung. We both were trying so hard not to laugh.

But sadly clumsy ass Joon accidentally knocked over a vase which caused them to hear a crashing voice and a groan. We saw them look around nervously.

We finished recording and tried to retreat but suddenly stopped when we heard something very unexpected. From all the sounds we heard this sound.

"Gunshot"

Hey eggheads🥚🥚🥚 here is your update with the promised cliffhanger. So I wanted to write smut but I thought I nah. So anyways here is chapter 16 and I hope you all liked this chapter. If u did please leave a vote or a comment. I would like to thank the people who added my story to their reading list once again. I hope you all have and amazing day and please check out my other book. Bye eggheads🥚🥚🥚 Luv u all

Author Felix Egghead