CRAZY OVER YOU | JENLISA

Chapter 1 - Lisa

I hear my alarm go off and roll over and pick up my phone. "Fuck, how did 7:00am come so fast?" I say out loud, rubbing my hand down my face.

"Probably because we didn't get in till 2:30am and then you fucked me for almost three hours straight," I hear Nancy say as she moves over and runs her hand up my chest.

I laugh a little and feel my cock twitch as she proceeds to leave kisses on my neck and down my chest. "I have to be at the airport in an hour. There is no time for that," I say pushing her off me and getting up.

"You're no fun. Can I at least join you in the shower," she asks getting up and walking over to me.

"I have to be quick," I say walking into my bathroom and turning on the shower.

She joins me and I have to say getting off before I travel was a great idea. We get out and I quickly get dressed and Nancy lays down on my bed smiling.

"I have to go in 10 minutes. You need to get dressed and leave," I say.

"Can't I just stay a little longer Lisa. That girl you live with can let me out," she says smiling.

"No, you are leaving now," I say a little rudely.

"Fine," she says in a huff and gets dressed. She leaves the room and I hear the front door open and slam shut.

I really need to have a no overnight policy, but I was too tired to make her leave last night.

I hear a knock on the door frame and Jennie sticks her head in. "Hey Lis, rough morning?" she says smiling.

"Well it started off alright, but then Nancy annoyed me and you heard what happened after that," I say grabbing my bag and walking into the living room.

"I told you, you should have a no overnight policy," she says handing me some coffee.

"I was just thinking that," taking the coffee and taking my first sip.

"How long are you planning to keep this one around?" she asks.

"Well it's been 3 weeks, so probably another week or so," I say.

I am not proud of my revolving door of women, but I just haven't found that one who makes me want to settle down and besides most of these women just want me for my money and the great sex.

"So where are you guys off to on this road trip?" Jennie asks me.

"Umm New York, Long Island and Boston," I say sitting down at the counter.

"Your parents going to your Boston game?"

"Yup and same with Mr. and Mrs. Wang. Then we are going out to dinner. Did your parents want to come too? I can get them some tickets," I offer smiling.

"I am sure they would love that. Thanks for doing that. They always loved you like the other child they never had," she says laughing and smiling.

"I'll text them and let them know I got them tickets," I say.

"Great, I got to go though. Big case meeting today, but good luck and you know I'll be watching and cheering you on," she says coming over and giving me a hug.

I squeeze her tightly and give her a quick kiss on the cheek and I swear I see her blush, but before I can tease her about it, she is out the door.

I finish my breakfast and second cup of coffee and text Bambam to see when he is coming to get me.

"Hey man what is your eta? Coach will kill us if we are late again."

"Relax Manoban, I am turning onto your street. Be in the lobby in 5."