II

(Wattpad deleted the chap i wrote originally)

                          -----

The moon was 4 days away from it's full form now.The breeze was light and somewhat of chilly too.The trees and plants were bending down towards the earth ever so slightly.

Soon,the King and his companions reached the lake by the great tree.The lake itself had this deep blue ombre color and some ripples were on its surface caused by the light breeze, making the reflection of the moon distorted in it.

"We have arrived your highness"one of the guards spoke while getting off the horse he was riding.

"Yes I can see that,now get me the crossbow father gifted me today after the coronation took place"Ji-min demanded.

"Yes" the same guard replied while searching through the bag hanging from the horse saddle.

"Here it is, your highness"the guard said as he presented the crossbow to Ji-min.Whom after taking it from the royal guard, swiped his index finger across it.

A few minutes later,the newly crowned King dismounted the horse and was looking around the place for an animal to hunt down.Not that he was walking around the lake,just moving his eyes across the place.

"Are there any animals here, Jeongukk-shi?"a nobleman asked the duke with a teasing tone,who was supposed to be Hansel han.

"Yes,there are animals here"the questioned duke replied with while searching around the place.He didn't sound rude,a tad bit sarcastic.

Just then,some rustles were heard from the bushes behind the long grass by a tree.

Everyone else there got confused about what animal it could be;they started taking slow steps towards it.The King wasn't there,he was busy with the women he brought here.But just then,a loud rustle came from the bush and-

"Oh!Oh dear!"A girl came out of that bush.She was wearing a ballerina dress and ballet shoes with a tiara on her head? Quite strange isn't it for a girl to be randomly wearing such clothes while being in a bush at this time.

"Who are you?"One of the guards asked her,his sword at her throat.To which she just replied with a giggle while gently pushing the sword away with her finger tips and took a huge twirl toward the 'shore' of the lake.

"I am Amber,nice to meet you" she said as she did a ballet step on the water surface?

"Well Amber,do you know that the King is here?"the same guard asked.

She gave another giggle,not stopping her dance as she replied back with a,

"I know everything,my love"

"Well then you should stop what you're doing this instance"he gave a warning.

"Why should I?"she said as she kept on spinning.That made the guard take a surprise step towards her which she saw and clapped her hands thrice until there was white dust around her,and the sound of a swan came out aswell while she disappeared into the white powder matter and...A white swan was there now with a magenta crystalled tiara?What was even happening there..

"Where'd the girl go?"Namjoon Kim asked,who was one of the 3 noblemen Park Ji-min came along with.

"The girl is the swan"Jeongukk,the raven haired duke answered with.

"This is not the time for your silly jokes Jeongukk"Namjoon said a little abruptly.

"She is,the girl and this swan both have this tiara!"Jeongukk said while pointing at the swan who was now slowly moving in the water.

Just then then newly crowned blonde haired King walked upto them and gave the command of

"Very well then,I need details about this swan girl Amber within the next five days, I'm leaving this job for you Jeongukk"he said while buckling his belt back since..well you know.

"Yes Sire "was all Jeongukk said before they all left the place and went back towards the Palace they came from.

••••

By now,it was getting cooler than before.In other words, the cool temperature was dropping even more.

"Well,well,guess someone is going to be captured,huh?"A tall handsome looking man said in his deep voice while walking out from behind the enchanting great tree.He said with a scoff.Ofcourse he knew that what he was saying is wrong but he said that anyways.

The swan made a noise at that and flapped it's wings thrice until the white dust was back and so was the girl who was supposedly named Amber.

"That doesn't mean trouble Kim Taehyung"she said to the tall man who was dressed in an all black suit,shoes and mid length curly black hair while she was wiping the dust off her beautiful ballet dress.

"Well,I might get courted to the King now and it will break the curse your evil father has on me!"Amber exclaimed excitedly as he clapped her hand:she was still standing on the water.

"whatever"Taehyung said as he too,went away and now Amber was left alone in the lake.

They weren't friends,but the weren't enemies either.Amber only hated Taehyung as his father cursed her because Taehyung's sister hated her.But Taehyung himself was a good person,he didn't deserve the curse too.Yes,the first attempt to curse Amber Lee backfired on the evil sorcerer's son,and now,both of these cursed children despise Baron Von Rothbart, exclusively known as Rothbart Kim.

The only difference between Kim Taehyung and Lee Amber that was left now was their gender and the fact that Taehyung was the black swan while Amber was the white swan.

The only thing that could break their curse was true love.But that wasn't possible for them, they could only transform into a human at day break and midnight and no-one would see them in their human form at that time.But you might say that why don't they fall in love? they don't,they don't have romantic feelings for each other.

But today was different, someone saw Amber and she couldn't help but get excited at this.She wished to get back to her normal state now where she is a human.

Taehyung did feel hurt at this as someone saw her but not him,she has the potential of someone falling inlove with her but he doesn't.So he's upset at that feeling he's getting out of this whole scenery.

A long deep sigh is what he lets out before he too,transforms into the black swan he is.That sigh held a lot of emotions for him.It wasn't midnight anymore,it was past midnight.Now he yet again,waits for the daybreak to come.

<><><><><><><>
hii! I'm sorry the timings got delayed, Wattpad was glitching alot yesterday anyways,tc ♡

(ignore the mistakes pls)