PART SIX•SURE•

It was now Saturday the day after everything that happened last night. Sophia was so happy. She was at home sitting on the couch talking to her grandma when her mom called her.
"SOPHIA THE PHONE ITS FOR YOU!" Her mom yelled from the kitchen.
"Going!!" Sophia got up, she figured it was Rachel calling to get the details on the sleepover. She took the phone from her mom's hand.
"Hey Sophia you there?" Lucky asked. Sophia's stomach filled with butterflies (💀💀).
"Oh, hey lucky! Why'd you call?"
"Oh, well I was just wondering if you wanted to come over today, like right now. My dad is getting everyone to help sell the chips and I was wondering if I can get your help as well"
"OF course, I'll be there in ten. See ya!"
"Bye Sophia" he hung up the phone. So did she.
Sophia went to go change and do some makeup 🤷‍♀️.
"Ok I'll be back later bye mom!" Sophia said while at the door.
"Hey where are you going?" Her mom asked.
"Lucky's house"
"You have been going there a lot lately"
"Yes I know mama but, it's for a good cause. I'm going to help get Richard's chips to sell"
"Ok well don't be home to late"
"I'll try!" She left the house. She was walking to his house. When she got there they were all outside load boxes. She wen't up to where lucky was.
"Oh good your here, I'll help you up" he gave her his hand and she climbed up onto the trunk. Sophia was so happy she was going to help.
"So what do I do!?"
"Your really excited"
"I know! I'm excited because I'm doing something productive, and it's with you!" Sophia says with a wide cheeky smile on her face. Lucky just smiled at her. He found her really adorable.
TIME SKIP
After hours of trying to get these sells. They were exhausted. They where in Lucky's house now and they threw they're selves on the couch.
"That was fun!" Sophia says.
"It was whatever" Sophia sits up and so does lucky.
"Want to go back outside? its hot in here" lucky asks.
"Sure!" They get up and head outside.They had some chips with them because duh😋.
They where just sitting on the sidewalk eating chips and talking.
"I'm like obsessed with this band right now" Sophia says
"Oh really, what are they called?"
"Nirvana, oh and they pixies. They're both really good"
"I don't really know what kind of music I like"
"If you ever want to barrow my Walkman you can"
"You have a Walkman!?"
"It's my sisters. She stole it from one of her rich white friends. God these are so good, what does your mom put in these"
"That's a secret dummy" They looked at each other.
"Nah you just don't know huh?"
"Yeah it was a hustle trying to get it perfect, I forgot the entire thing"
"True"
"Hey uhm,about the sleepover"
"Yeah, what happened I don't remember much"
"Oh shut up" lucky joked. "Nah but for real, you never told me what you meant"
"Why do you always do this?"
"Do what?"
"This, ask questions to get things off your chest, I can't be the only one making moves here dude. We both like each other, that's that. Have some huevos man"
"Rude"
"It's true, you always do the same shit when we all know the obvious. You like me, I like you. Either you own up to it or hmm you own up to it🤷‍♀️"
"Ok ok fine, Sophia Gonzalez"
"Yes"
"May I have the honor of being your boyfriend?"
Sophia dusts her hands off.
"That took a lot of courage I respect that. Hmmm let me think about it, DUH" They both laugh. This was both they're first relationship. They were both happy there was no awkwardness between them.
"So, what would you want as a first date?"
"What do you mean" Sophia asks
"Like, what would be a dream date for you?"
"Hmmm well, it should be thoughtful something they put a lot of effort into, and there has to be Mexican food. Oh and I want there to be a beautiful view. Why?"
"Asking for a friend"
"Oh shut up" Sophia smiles.
Lucky knew she would say those things. He only knew her for a month but when your friends with Sophia that's enough time to figure her out.
Later that day Lucky used some of the money he saved up to buy things for the date. He was going to make it a picnic, a thoughtful picnic with a nice view. He didn't know where though. The park wasn't the greatest idea. But if thought if you layed on the grass and looked up it was pretty nice so he landed on the park🤷‍♀️. At night time he called Sophia. Since she was home.
"Hello?" Sophia asked.
"Hey Sophia it's lucky uhm, what time are you available tomorrow so we can can go on that date"
"aw, really. Well let's see it depends on what the date is"
"It's a surprise, just tell me a time it doesn't matter"
"Ok what about 3:00 pm?"
"Perfect, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye!"
"Bye lucky" Sophia said while laughing.
She knew he was very happy she could here it in his voice. Lucky was beyond just happy. And so was Sophia.
__________________________________

OK SO THIS PART ISNT AS EXCITING AS THE LAST ONE BUT I WANTED TO MAKE THE DATE A SEPARATE PART😭 HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PART I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HAVE AN AMAZING REST OF YOUR DAY!!! || sorry for any grammar mistakes!!!!!🫶❤️😘