Mafia Lose - Minsung

MAFIA LOSE.

Genre: Smut - Fluff.

-' As where, Jisung has lose over, the Mafia team Strays.

-

"Alright, Ji calm down we dont wanna make a mess over this bullshit." Bangchan said, calmly.

Jisung screamed, throwing stuff and stuff and said "You think this is easy?. I LOST it Bangchan. and i have to go to their team now for their award."

Bangchan said "Calm down, we will solve it who knows i ll call the gang leader."

Jisung said "Tch, you think thats gonna work?, The gang leader aka Lee Minho doesnt accept gifts or money since hes so called kind."

Bangchan said "Enough, Ji get back to your room you will only be working there for a while. You know we lost it right."

Jisung said "Gosh dude. Yea, i know so basically this dude wants me to become his assistant or sex slave whatever."

Bangchan said "Uhhh, yeah.. umm get in the car were going now."

.

Jisung got in the car, scrolling thru messages on the phone smoking a cigarette.

.

"Remember, Jisung you are only going to work there for a bit of time." Bangchan sigh.

Jisung ignored Bangchan.

Jisung went to get his bags, at the back seat and went in to the Lee Mansion.

"Oh Oh, you must Jisung!" A wonderful Maid said.

Jisung said "Yea, i am so??"

The wonderful maid said "Mr. Lee is calling you in the room follow me."

Jisung followed the maid.

The maid said "Yeah, dont be to harsh on him hes a bit of yeah."
-

"You are?" A man, with dark hair a white buttoned shirt and dark pants.
The man, winked at Jisung.

"I am Jisung, if your wondering." Jisung said smiling.

The man said "Minho, nice name darling."

Jisung blushed, at the random pet name.

Minho said "You know, since your working as a assistant for me how about you help me with smh?"

Jisung said "S-Sure?"

Minho, grabbed Jisung on the collar smashing their lips.

"Mm~" Jisung muttered.

Minho, took of his pants.

"Help me suck it hm?" Minho said.

Jisung nodded, and sucked him harshly, licking every each part of it.

This preety went on for a while.