Freeing a queen

Previously

"As you wish master," said the hollow soldiers as they disappeared. Alright on to the next vision" said Izuku as he left Izuku then sensed another one and saw that two captains were fighting a huge Espada. "There are more visions out there but in my current form I am unable to reach them though it's frustrating I will have to wait until I become an Espada," said Izuku as he sat on top of a structure waiting for his new soldiers to return with news.

Now

"I'm so bored when are they going to find one," said Izuku as decided to hunt and was eating a hollow. That is when one of his soldiers returned "Master we have located a female Espada" said the soldier "Show me where she is located" asked Izuku "Yes master" said the soldier as they both got up and went to where the Espada was located.

Soon Izuku arrived and saw a large building.

"So she is in here correct," asked Izuku "Yes master she is located at the top," said the solder "All alright good work," said Izuku as he entered the building and that is when he sensed a powerful presence and looked up "there" said izuku as he w...

"So she is in here correct," asked Izuku "Yes master she is located at the top," said the solder "All alright good work," said Izuku as he entered the building and that is when he sensed a powerful presence and looked up "there" said izuku as he went up the building till he reached a throne room and saw stairs leading somewhere. Izuku then started to go up the stairs as he felt the presence getting stronger and stronger, Izuku soon reached the top and saw a woman being restrained by chains.

"So are you here to kill me" said the woman as she looked at Izuku "No, I came here looking for you," said Izuku as he walked over to her "Why would you be looking for me" asked the woman "it's Simple I want to know who to become an Arrancar" aske...

"So are you here to kill me" said the woman as she looked at Izuku "No, I came here looking for you," said Izuku as he walked over to her "Why would you be looking for me" asked the woman "it's Simple I want to know who to become an Arrancar" asked izuku.

"Why would I tell you" said the woman "If you tell me what I want to know I will set you free," said Izuku "How do I know you aren't just going to kill me after I tell you what to want to know" said the woman. "I guess I have to show after all action speaks louder than words," said Izuku as his claws extended and sliced off her restraints she then dropped to the floor.

The woman got up with what little strength she had left and looked at Izuku "I kept my word now keep yours" said Izuku as the woman looked at him "All alright I'll tell you" said the woman as she explained a soul reaper by the name aizen used a powerful item called the Hōgyoku to turn them into arrancars. "I see and where is the Hōgyoku then," asked Izuku "It fused with him after fighting in the world of the living," said the woman.

"I see, By the way what is your name," asked Izuku "You're a weird hollow for sure most hollows don't ask this many questions, My name is Tier Harribel and I am the queen of Hueco Mundo," said Tier. "My name is Izuku I felt like you should know my name as well," said Izuku "How did you get restrained," asked Izuku as Teri then explained that a powerful individual entered Hueco Mundo and took over and she had been like that ever since.

As she was explaining this to Izuku she had a million going through her head (who is this hollow, why is he interested in becoming an Arrancar, especially when his spiritual pressure is off the charts he's as powerful Arrancar what kind of Adjucha is he). As she finished talking Izuku couldn't help but admire how beautiful tier looked. Izuku then snapped out of it "So what happened to that individual" asked Izuku "I think he was defeated because I couldn't feel his spiritual energy it disappeared along with others like him" said Tier.

"Well then I think we rested long enough," said he then lifted Tier off the ground and was holding her bridal style "W-what are you doing," asked Tier with a blush on her face. "Oh, simple, we are getting out of this building and since you can't even stand I will carry you out of here given you've been imprisoned for a long time now hold on tight," said Izuku as he ran out of the building by destroying the walls that were in his way. Izuku kicked one last wall destroying it and made it outside and started to walk away as his soldier was waiting for him.

"Master what should we do now," asked the soldier "Find me someone strong," said Izuku as the soldier bowed "By your command, it will be done," said the soldier as he disappeared. "Wait wasn't that one of Rudobone's soldiers," asked Tier in shock "Actually that one is mine I made a bunch of them," said Izuku shocking Tier once more "How Is that possible" asked Tier but before Izuku could answer he felt three spiritual pressures heading towards him.

That is when something crash landed near Izuku Soon a dust cloud covered his vision as three people tried to attack Izuku one from the left another from the right and one from behind Izuku through tier up then roundhouse kicked the ones coming from his side then used his tail to grab the one behind and through the individual into the other two sending them crashing to the ground as izuku opened his arms and caught tier.

"Who are you three" asked Izuku as he was ready to fight them if he had to "You lowly Adjucha release lady Tier Harribel immediately," said a woman with black hair with a horn coming out of her forehead. "That is enough stand down Emilou that goes for you as well izuku," said Tier as she coughed out blood making everyone worried. "We can talk later Right now she needs a place to recover," said Izuku as the other three knew he was right "Follow us we know a place," said Emilou as Izuku nodded as he followed them.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter