𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

✏... 𝒀𝑶𝑼 & 𝑴𝑬 ✐...

CLEMENTINE AND OAKLEY WERE entangled in a love so profound, a love that consumed their very souls

CLEMENTINE AND OAKLEY WERE entangled in a love so profound, a love that consumed their very souls. At least, that's what they thought. The dynamic duo of best friends-turned-lovers were convinced that their connection was absolutely unbreakable. They were like two characters in a romance book, destined to be together and bound by an unbreakable bond. They were convinced that no power in the cosmos could ever separate them, not even the unpredictable force of change... or so they believed.

In the halls of their beloved secondary school, fate brought them together. Their eyes locked, and an unspoken connection sparked between them. From that moment on, they were inseparable, their bond growing stronger with each passing day. Their friendship was a force to be reckoned with, a beacon of light in the darkness of adolescence. They were inseparable, like two halves of a whole, always together no matter what. They believed that no one would ever understand them as deeply as they understood one another. They brought solace to one another, their unwavering presence a shield against the world's challenges and hardships.

The duo knew deep in their hearts that they were destined for love, two souls intertwined as one. But little did Oakley know, their life was about to take a dramatic turn when his music career skyrocketed to unimaginable heights. Clementine was well aware that fame would have no power to alter the bond they shared. But Oakley's thoughts diverged, silently brewing within him. Instead of expressing his worry, he chose to conceal it deep within. Months flew by in a whirlwind of excitement and anticipation, and the flames of fame burned brighter than ever before. And Oakley's heart was filled with doubts about their relationship... but instead of confessing his fears to Clementine, he chose to end their relationship. Convincing himself, it was the right thing to do.

...

A Year later, their paths had not once crossed. He was a well-known British rapper, gracing the stages of music festivals, while she was a well-know singer and social media sensation, captivating hearts with every post. Little did they know that fate had a different plan in store for them, intertwining their lives once again in a whirlwind of emotions. It was a summer evening when destiny played its hand, using the Taylor Swift concert to reignite the flames of their love.

𝒂𝒓𝒎'𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒓 ✉

ahhh I'm so excited to start writing this story!!

I hope you all are having a good day!!

And hopefully you all enjoyed this preview :)

...

also I want to thank

REMASD4MEBI  , peakybbitch trentlvr _beccaas_  , surferflu , and Iluvtrent

for helping me decide on  who this story should be about and being so nice :)