--Introduction--

✧-------------✧

"It looks like Porchay is a perfectly healthy alpha" The doctor said with a wide smile on his face. He hatched his white doctors mask down to his chin.

*Knock*

"Sir may i have you for a moment" A nurse entered the room and nodded at the two brothers. The doctor walked out leaving the two in the room.

Porchay turned his little head up too look at his older brother. "Hai whats a alpha, is it good?" The 10 year old boy looked at his older brother with a questioning look.

"Hm, yep your at the top of the scale, i know you'll be a strong, brave alpha" Porsche ruffled his little brothers hair, the gentle giggle escaped the 10 year olds mouth.

"Do you promise?" The little boy asked the older, while he still had his hand in his hair. "Mhm, that's something hai can promise" The older boy smiled, the brightness off it could probably be seen from miles away.

✧-----------------✧

"Sir theres been a ergent situation, we will need your immediate help with this." The nurse spoke with a sturn face, making sure that the doctor understood her clearly.

"What might that be, ive got some. Patients to still take care off" The doctor felt calm and he fixed his white, thin coat.

"We've been reported by the lab that they, may had a accident in the testing" The nurses words drew from her mouth lile honey, but the fear behind it was mostly noticeable. This caused the doctor to realise the situation.

"We aren't talking about that test are we...?" The doctors breath hitched, his eyes drew bigger, the nerves in his hand started to shake. The nurse nodded for half a second.

"It can't be...." The nurse looked confused when the doctor wasn't looking into her eyes, instead they looked like they where preaching to the side of her. Without thought the doctor stepped back, his knee was shaking in the process.

"Sir-" The nurse managed to say, before her body hit the white wall next to them. Her blood decorated the whiteness off the wall, she screamed her lungs off as a creature ate her alive.

The doctor stumbled backwards, the nurses screams quickly grabbed attention off anyone on there floor. The doctor looked to the front off the dead body, his eyes grew in pure shock.

"Holy shi-" The wolf body stood proudly covered in blood, the wolf was way bigger than a average alpha. His fur was a deep blue, that had swifts of dark bown. The creatures eyes where piercing deep blue.

The wolf's back muscles tensed up when it turned its head to face the doctor. The blood slipped out off its mouth, his pupils dilating into a thin line. He growled showing his sharp, massive teeth, that could easily peirce through his neck.

The wolfs eyes searched along the corridors, like it was searching for something. Or someone.....

The doctor wiggled back until his back hit the wall. He saw how the wolf looked at him, full off greed and revenge. The doctor forgot how too breath, his lungs where closing in every second.

In a millisecond the wolf pounced at him with no doubt. The man screamed and cried while the creature ripped his flesh away. His blood splattered along the wolves fur, however the man was hopeless, the creature was too strong to handle.

The doctor had to accept his fate right then and there. There was no stopping this creature....

✧---------------✧

"Good afternoon ladies and gents, out off a turn off events it had been reported, that at ******** hospital a new type of wolf had been discovered" The news lady said.

"Please be warned this creature is not something you would want to mess with..."

"The wolf seems too be 50 times more powerful and bigger than a average alpha."

"If you do see this creature out lurching anywhere around you, please do not try to fight it. Just run. Its your only hope.."

Porsche quickly switched the tv off, the shock filling his eyes. He switched his glaze to his younger brother, who was sleeping on the couch, without a worry in the world.

Porsche's eyes watered and his face muscles soften at the sight of his younger. He sat down gently next to him, and took his hand to stroke his hair.

"I promise to protect you" He wispered into his baby brothers hair, and with that he closed his eyes. Huddling right against his younger brother, keeping them both warm.

✧--------------------------------------✧