FACE OF LOVE - PART 1(episode3)

She falles in her bed and pause the time and start crying silently. At that time she heard a sound of 'calling bell. She stand fastly and wash her face and look at the mirror. A tired face with red eyes. And her nose look like an apple.

And finally she opens the door

And finally she opens the door. It was a girl. She enter the room without any permission. And sit in the sofa and start to search earings in her clumsy earings box. She was busy in that.

Sahika asked..

Which earings are you seaching now? Go safe and when did you return back? Take the spare key with you. Ok,
Please tell anything Adulya?

Suddenly Adulya look up to her face And answered ,I get the pair sahi, and I think I will back before 12 PM.
"Suddenly she noticed her face,

What happened why you look so sad and your eyes are red. You started your daily job.. Right!
I already said sahi. I know you have missed a lot of memories but it's a past. First go and sleep. Otherwise you get headache tomorrow .

Ok fine, I will talk with you later , go and sleep. Ok bye good night✨

She leave the house . The room is in 2 nd floor. She ran through the stairs. Before she came to 1 st floor and a notifications of call get in her phone.

She take the phone from her black leather bag and said Hello sir,

In call-

Adulya , we postponed the party. Because of some reasons.

After the call Adulya get anger. And she return back to the up floor to her room. And she enter the room and start shouting and said to sahi about the assistant's call. He said that today there is no party.

I have a stupid CEO in my company

I have a stupid CEO in my company. He is a very strict kind of person. He doesn't know how to smile. Oh! ..His main job was irritating us. He is an Owl. His eyes are always open and seaching for mistakes.

This episode was ending here. I hope you all like .

I want to share a think that there is a writter Appujonnie,
She is my inspiration which make me better in story writing.
She was writing stories in wattpad also. If you are interested let read

Thank you,

Writter
Laven,