Chapter 37

Callie's POV

Harry and I finally make It to our destination. We had to catch a plane and even a boat! It better be worth it! Harry takes my hand as a limo comes to pick us up. Harry gets our bags and all that and we hop into the vehicle.

"Where are we going?" I whine again to Harry. He smirks and kisses me. I keep my lips in a thin line.

"I will not kiss you until you tell me where we are." I pout. He smiles and takes my hand but I snatch it from him.

"Come on, Cals. You will find out in a few minutes. Just let me hold your hand," Ha says. He reaches for my hand and I let him take it but I make no other movements. He wraps an arm around my waist. He leans down to nibble on my ear lobe and I shiver. He smiles against my skin as I try to keep away the blush. He chuckles and kisses my jaw. I whimper and he kisses my neck. He trails kisses down my neck to collar bone. I bite my tongue to keep from moaning. It feels amazing. His lips send tingles of electricity through me. He presses his lips to mine and I feel his tongue slide over my bottom lip and I moan. I couldn't hold it in. He takes advantage of me and slips his tongue inside my mouth. I gasp as he slides his over my tongue. He flicks my tooth and I moan again. He pulls away and I whimper. He smiles.

"We're here," He states. I gasp. He did all that to keep me from asking about where we are, and to get me to stop being mad at him. I scowl but hop out of the car. Whoa. Its evening because the sun is starting to sink. There are palm trees everywhere, sand under my feet, and the smell of salt water in the air. Its beautiful. Up ahead there is a long pathway made of river rocks. There is a canopy of palm trees with coconuts above the pathway. Harry takes our suitcases and starts to walk ahead.

"Wait here. I will be right back." He says and jogs away. My eyes widen. Where is he going? He is leaving me alone? What if someone- something- is out there? It could eat me! Or rape me! Or something!

Before I think too much about it, Harry returns without the luggage. He runs to me and smiles, not out of breath at all from running. He grins mischievously at me before swinging down and puts his arm behind my knees. He pushes into them and I fall back squealing but he catches me with his other arm. He picks me up bridal style. I glare at him. I thought he would drop me. He wouldn't though. He wouldn't dare. I smile at him instead of glaring and he winks as he walks me down the path. I gasp- for the millionth time tonight- as we approach a beautiful cabin type house. It resembles the one we had in Canada. Except it is more of a cottage with light brown wood and lots of different colored and types of flowers. Its so beautiful. And I can see the beach from here! Harry carries me up the stone steps and into the house. We step into a small living room with a stone fireplace, a red L shaped couch with grey pillows, and a small glass coffee table. To our left is a door. Harry sets me down to explore. I open the door to reveal a laundry room. I walk to the other direction. There is a small room with rock walls, another fireplace, and a grey love seat. There is a round, wooden coffee table in front of the love seat and a TV above the fireplace. I walk down the long hallway. The walls are a cool red-brown color. I open a door that leads to a painted-blue bathroom. The next door is a closet of some sort. Like a storage closet. Then there is a door at the end of the hall. I go to it and it leads to a bunch of stairs. I walk down them and Harry follows me. I open the door at the bottom of the staircase. I walk into a small coat room. I open the door to my left and walk into a kitchen. It has silver appliances and red walls with black and white tile floors. There is a dining room to the right with the same floors and walls. There is a black table and chair set there too. I keep walking and open up another door that leads to yet another living room that looks exactly like the small one upstairs except this one is larger.

Harry takes my hand as we walk to the next door. I open it. The master bedroom. The walls are a cool blue-white color and the floors are light brown. There is a large white rug on the floor. A light blue chair with brown pillows sits on top of the rug in the corner. The whole wall to my right is a glass window. There are white curtains over them. I move the curtains to see that the window is actually a door. I step out onto the balcony and look out at the ocean. Its breathtaking. I decide to explore the rest of the room and close the door. On the right wall are two doors- closet and bathroom- and two dressers and a desk. I look up at the ceiling. There is a white chandelier hanging down over the bed. The bed...THE bed...the BED...THE BED! I look at the bed. There are two nightstands on either side with white lamps and a vase of flowers atop them. There is a white mirror with a sun frame on the wall. The bed has white sheets and two teal pillows with brown stitching. There is also a unique little red pillow with brown and white polka dots. All in all, the room is beautiful.

"Well?" Harry asks. I turn and smile at him.

" It is so amazing," I say.

"Thanks. My mom rented it out when we were younger. We came here every summer until Gemma moved out." Harry says. "Get your swimsuit on and we can go for a swim."

"O-okay," I say. Here it comes. The lovemak-

"It will be fine, Cals. I wont push you." Harry says taking my face in his hands. He leans forward and kisses me. My worries escape my mind at that moment as I wrap my arms around his neck. He pecks my lips one last time before pulling away. "Ill meet you out there," He smiles and walks out the balcony door. Wha...? I watch as he walks down a ladder and onto the beach. Hm. Neat. I can sneak out. Not that I will. But its a cool thought.

I find my suitcase in the bathroom and open it. I shower first to make sure I don't smell like sweat fro riding in a plane. I shave my legs and all that. I brush my teeth, put on some deodorant and perfume. I slip into a bathing suit Gemma packed. It is a black lacy bikini. Oh, I so cannot do this. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Never once has Harry insulted me, judged me, or made me uncomfortable. Why would he start now? He wouldn't. I decide to man up. I search through the cabinets and find two towels. I slip on my flip flops and carry the towels onto the beach. I find Harry kneeling by the water. I walk to him. I set the towels down on the sand where they wont get wet. I kneel beside Harry. He smiles at me and gestures to the sand. He carved with a broken shell "C+H= Forever & Always."  I smile at it. He takes out his phone. He probably shouldn't have brought that since we are by the water. He snaps a picture and then strips into his swim trunks that he had under the pants. He takes my hand and glances at my body. I feel self-conscious. He smiles and wraps his arms around me.

" You look beautiful," He whispers. I smile and sigh with relief. He throws his clothes onto the towels along with his phone. No one will steal it. No one is here. Its secluded. Harry and I walk out into the water. Its cold at first but once we get used to it and relax and it gets warmer. His arms are still around me as we swim around in the water.

After a few minutes, we get out and sit on the towels. We lean on our hands and watch the sun set. harry takes a picture of it as it sits on the water. I take his phone and snap some photos of us. We smile, laugh, make funny faces, and kiss in the pictures. I hand him his phone again and sit in his lap. He holds me close to his chest. I smile.

Our backs get tired so we lay back, my head on Harry's chest. It is nice like this. Relaxing. The wedding and traveling was stressful. It is nice to clam down and rest. After a few minutes, Harry declares its time to go in. I pout.

" I don't want to." I say. He sighs and plays with my wet hair.

" We have two months here," he says.

"Cant we just sleep on the beach?" I ask.

" If you let me go get some things," Harry reasons. I sit up and nod with a smile. He kisses my forehead before running off.  He returns quickly with pillows blankets, two hoodies, and two pairs of sweat pants. He sets them down. I wrap myself in a blanket and Harry cuddles in with me. We lay on the pillows. I lean forward and kiss Harry's lips. He takes my hands under the blankets and we deepen the kiss. His tongue swirls in my mouth. I shiver from his touch. He scoots closer and I smile as his hands arms wrap around me. After a few minutes of kissing, his hands wander to the back of my bikini. He pulls away from me to look into my eyes, asking if its okay. I nod and he pulls it off. He is gentle through everything. He doesn't push too hard. I love him. He loves me. Its careful, lovely. His swim trunks come off along with my bottoms. He slowly kisses down my chest. I shiver. He slowly positions himself on top of me. Its slow and gentle.

I wince first and then all pain goes away. I smile at him as he watches me. He doesn't move to fast.

We both come down from our highs and wrap ourselves in the blanket. we just made love. We are not virgins. We are married. I smile. Then I look at Harry as something occurs to me.

"Did we use protection?"