What Are You Waiting For?

He was biting my neck again. My face was just about the color of his hair. "K- Karma..." Was what I could manage to say. "D-dammit!" The redhead earned a cutesy, flustered noise that slipped from my lips. "Do you want me to stop?" The other assassin questioned, mumbling against my neck, already knowing I didn't want him to stop. "N-no... I don't." Karma slowly licked the spot he had recently bitten before speaking. "Thought so." And after a mischievous grin, he went for my lips. This was normal now, I was already used to this kind of behavior. After a moment of his lips being pressed to mine, I decided to kiss back. He swept his tongue across my lower lip, asking for permission into my mouth. I obviously parted my lips for him, to deepen the kiss. I gave my usual attempt for dominance & failed, as always. But it always seemed to keep things a bit more interesting. Things got interesting in a different way every day now. We had a little bit above normal 11th grade high school relationship. Yes, the world still exists. If you're assumption was that Class 3-E successfully assassinated Koro-sensei, then you are correct. But that's all beside the point of what's going on now. It's July 19th, 11:47pm. We had been fooling around on Karma's bed for a while, since his parents were barely ever home. I was sitting in Karma's lap, legs around his waist. As the redhead slowly reached a hand up to take out my hair ties, my hair was free to fall to it's normal length, which for some reason, Karma loved. He ran his fingers through my hair as we kissed. This always felt so good. After a moment he dropped his hand & slowly ran it up the back side of my shirt. I shivered lightly at the soft touch of his fingers dancing along my bare skin. 11:51pm... After a while I slowly pulled away for air. As my breathing pace steadied, Karma loosened our embrace & teasingly pulled my shirt off with ease. My cheeks gained a rose-colored tint. The sadist slowly pushed me down on the bed, leaning over top of me. He ran his hand down my torso, then licked up my neck. He earned another shiver & moan from me. 11:56pm... He nuzzled my neck & slid one hand down to the waistline of my pants, putting his index & middle finger between the material & my skin. He rubbed my hip teasingly & mumbled against my neck once more. "How much you want Nagisa? How far should we go this time?" 11:58pm... We were totally over honorifics now. Karma knew what I wanted & just how bad I wanted it. 11:59pm... He bit my neck a little harsher this time & moved his fingers to the front of my waistline, putting a bit of pressure there. This caused my back to arch a bit. "Y-you already know..." Karma then smirked as I raised my voice. "S-so... What are you waiting for?!" I was a bit flustered. 12:00am, July 20th.... My birthday. Clothes were tossed aside, sounds were made... And I ended up a pretty damn good birthday present...