CHAPTER - 24

Author's pov

Everyone arrived at the cafe and had their coffees and snacks while laughing and enjoying each other's company. All of you spent almost an hour in the cafe, including from the wait for each other to the wait of your orders.

All of you clicked pictures of one another.

( The infamous JEON COUPLEJeon Jungkook with his wife Jeon y/n)

Jeon Jungkook with his wife Jeon y/n)

That one specific person tried numerous times to meddle in between the both of you and others as well, but to no avail, since your husband's focus rested over you only. He was just having and enjoying the time he got with his friends and his beautiful wife. Oh dear, how many times did he visioned this exact scene of you standing right beside him, having a great time with his friends, everytime he looked at the other six pairs , he wished so deadly to get married to you as soon as possible and experience this marvellous feeling. Now that the time has finally come, why would he waste it thinking over some useless concerns.

Now when it was the time to go back someone found out that their car's tyres are punctured.

Ara - oh shit, my car's punctured.

Namjoon - what? How? I mean you came here and you never realized your car was punctured?

Ara - no, it wasn't when I came here.

Jimin - it's okay, you can come with us. My driver will fix it and leave it at our home

Ara - it's okay jimin, you don't have to worry about that, my driver can come to repair this, and then leave it at home itself.

Hoseok - that's better. You can come with any of us.

Ara - of course I know that. How about I go with kook?

Jimin - no worries, as you wish.

Namjoon - yeah, come on let's go

Yn pov

Here comes the evil eye, how nave was I to think that I'll get some time with my husband on the ride.

Author's pov 

Jungkook - keys please

Yn - no keys, I'm driving.

Jungkook - I'm good now.

Yn - but i want to drive, please guk. ( I'm already pissed)

I mumbled the last part to myself.

Jungkook - hnm?

Yn - just let me.

Jungkook - fine, but I won't let you drive more than an hour, okay?

Yn - we'll see that

Ara - if yn's driving, let's sit at the back kook. Come on

Jungkook - no Ara, it's fine you can sit comfortably, I'll be with yn.