Angry Humans

The humans were done with their breakfast and Red realized that the eggs were missing. He called everyone to the camp and asked if anyone was near the eggs.

Red: Has anyone seen the eggs? I just noticed that they're gone!
Bomb: Wait, our eggs are gone? I'm about to explode.
Matilda: Calm down, please.
Jay: I see foot tracks behind us.
Chuck: Hey, I see green pigs with the eggs!
Red: Then let's give them a lesson.

Terence got the slingshot and Red was the first one to go aboard. Terence pulled him back and he lauched him at the wooden structure right in front of them, knocking it down and popping the hog inside.

The Blues were next up and it was pretty questionable, knowing that they are too young to even be using the slingshot but it's whatever. The kids got launched at the glass structure in front of them and smashed most of it, popping both hogs inside.

Chuck got in the slingshot nnext and was ready to do some karate on the wooden structure in front of him. Terence pulled him back and let go, releasing Chuck and speeding himself up in the process and breaking the wood with excellent ease and popping all three hogs inside the wooden structure.

Bomb got in the slingshot next and Terence launched him towards the stone structure right in front of him. He released Bomb and went flying, landing in the middle of the structure, blowing it up into pieces and popping all six of the hogs inside.

Matilda got in the slingshot next and Hal and Terence pulled her back. They let go and she went flying and threw and egg from her hand, hitting the TNT box in the middle, blowing it up and the hogs inside the structure, collapsing it.

Hal got in the slingshot and Terence pulled him back. He let go for Hal and released him, going over the structure and spinning right back to the wood and stone structure like a boomerang, breaking off a piece of wood and causing all four hogs to pop as the structure collapses

Terence just got up and slammed his fists on the ground, causing an earthquake and breaking the next couple of structures in front of him, popping a whopping total of thirteen hogs.

Bubbles climbed in the slingshot next and Stella pulled him back. She let go and Bubbles went flying and landed in the middle of four structures and using his power to inflate himself like a balloon and knocking over all four tall structures whilst popping all ten hogs inside.

Stella crawled right into the slingshot and Terence and Silver. They released the rebelious girl and she flew over to the building full of glass, causing bubbles to appear and life the blocks, sending them in the air with the bubbles popping a few seconds later and causing all of the glass to break upon impact and popping all eight hogs that were hidden inside.

Silver was the last one to get inside the slingshot. Terence pulled her back and let go, releasing her and sending her in the air. She glided in the air with a 360 degree loop and diving in the stone structure, breaking it with decent ease and popping all hogs inside.

The King Hog looked through the telescope and found out about this. He send in the Foreman and Solider Hog after him and the both gathered the military army they had establised since the last two months.

The army of hogs surrounded the humans so they couldn't get the eggs back. The humans had no other choice but to fight since the hogs had plunger guns. And besides, what do plungers even do anyway? They started beating them up and saw the castle. They decided to run in the castle and fight the king.