𝔒𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔦𝔞'𝔰 𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢🥀

☆ ( • •)☆
╔══════════════════╗☆
❝<"In the language of flowers, my heart speaks volume, each petal a whisper of emotions unfurled.">❞
╚══════════════════╝

**✿❀ ❀✿**

**✿❀ ❀✿**

A floral design, a vision to create, her finger deftly dance, petals delicate, A masterpiece, a symphony of blooms ornate, In this fragrant realm, her heart finds solace. Among the crimson roses and lilies white, Osiria's soul takes flight, an ethereal sight, A garden of dreams, a sanctuary at night, In petals, she whispers secrets of delight.

The world outside, a tempest in her soul, burdened by shadows, a story untold, her heart's garden, a realm she does control, yet a sense of unrest, her spirit does hold. In her haven of blossoms, she finds respite, Yet deeper emotions within her ignite, A fear that keeps her wandering at night, Her heart seeks answers, her path to rewrite.

In the twilight's gentle glow, a maiden fair, Osiria, the floral artist with ebony hair, A journey awaits, love's tender flare, In petals, her dreams bloom, a tale to share.

This prologue introduces Osiria, the floral artist, as she stays after class to immerse herself in her floral project. The narrative poem style of writing captures the beauty of her creative world while hinting at the emotions and inner struggles that will shape her journey in the story. The prologue sets the stage for her exploration of love, self-discovery, and finding solace in her art.

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

  ⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...⋙

100%  ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

╌──═✞═──╌

Osiria's Secret Diary 🥀

Jul 20, 20xx
7:00pm
Page ???

"In the embrace of ink and paper, my thoughts unfurl like delicate petals, revealing the untold stories of my heart. With every stroke, I seek solace and sanctuary, releasing the weight of unspoken words. This diary becomes my confidant, carrying the whispers of my dreams, the fragments of my fears, and the essence of my soul. In the quiet corners of these pages, my heart finds refuge, and my truth takes flight, forever preserved in the tender embrace of ink and paper."

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━