Lovesick Wally X reader prt1

Pov: Wally's

I miss seeing my precious Y/N..... So so so so so much.. They went to hang out with Barnaby sooo long ago, and I miss them...

I thought to myself as I looked at the clock, seeing it was only a minute ago since then left the front door.

"How much longer much I take this torture?!" *I shouted out to Home, getting a nervous creak to reply.*

I sighed, laying down on my bed and cuddling up in the sheets, now crying. I cried till I fell asleep, which Y/n taught me how to do.

I feel myself being lifted up and hugged, a warm feeling surged my body. I opened my eyes to see Y/n cuddling me, kissing my forehead. I blushed, cuddling them back as we just sat there for a few minutes cuddling each other. "Where have you been? I waited forever for you.." I said, still a bit saddened. "Wally, I cant stay around you all the time. living beings need interaction from more than one person in general-" "But... But..." "But nothing. You probably need to talk with other people as well." They sternly said as I pouted. "As soon as we get rid of this nasty cold, you're talking to the other neighbors again, okay?" "Okay..."

[Ello! Thats all the motivation I have for today, so enjoy the fluff!]