Part 10

"TOLD THAT BITCH GET CS SHE LOOKIN CONFUSED I BROKE DA RULES CS DIS BITCH A WITNESS PLUS I JUST POPPED THRU!" Diego yelled.

"BUS SHE AINT CRYIN PLUS DIS HO WAS SMILIN AND DIS BITCH LOOKED CUTE SO WE SLIDE OUT IM CHECKIN MA MIRRORS MADE IT TO DA HOUSE TOLD HER HOP OUT SHE SAY THAT SHE HUNGRY I KNOCK BACK NO DOUBT!" My dad yelled after.

"I KNOW YOU MAD CS I SMOKED UR MANS LEFT HIM ON THE CURB SHE STARTED LAUGHIN SHE SAID FUCK DAH NIGGAH HE FROM A SIXTY THIRD JUST SOME TOP FROM DIS STRIPPER BITCH!" Notti screamed throwing money.

"SHE FROM KANKAKEE JUST BOUGHT A GLOCK WID A RULER CLIP BOY DONT PLAY W ME DIS BITCH A HO MET HA AT DA STOE YOU KNOW HOW IT GOE SHE WANNA SMOKE SO I BROUGHT SOME DOPE AND TOOK HA TO DA O!" I yelled right after waving my dad's gun.

"Smokin is not for you." He mumbled taking his gun from me and I snatched it back and I loaded it and aimed it at him.

"Don't snatch nothing from me." I mumbled and dis nigga pulled out a fucking choppa.

"Put dat down foe I blow yo face off." He mumbled trying not to laugh.

"You wouldn't shoot me." I mumbled.

"Yh but I will." Some nigga mumbled letting off a shot and it hit me right in my lower stomach.

My dad looked at me and looked back at the nigga and shots was let off.

I felt arms go around me and It was Notti and Diego.

I held onto my stomach and looked at my hand and it was bleeding.

Omg i'm bleeding.

I screamed and my dad looked at me and moved my hand.

"Ma it's okay I promise your gonna be okay." He whispered rubbing my head and in about 10 minutes I was put on a stretcher.

"Dad." I mumbled holding onto his hand and he had tears in his eyes.

"Your okay baby girl." He whispered and Derek looked at me.

"I love all of you." I mumbled and Diego looked at me stupid.

"Su." He mumbled wiping his face.

"Diego, Derek I love you sm." I mumbled and Diego kept crying.

"Stfu bro, your gonna be fine." He mumbled trying to control his tears.

"Dad thank you for everything." I mumbled and he rubbed my head.

"Keep your eyes open." He mumbled and I looked at Notti and managed to hold his face and I kissed him gently.

"Imma miss you." I whispered and he smiled and rubbed my cheek.

"Your okay." He mumbled and my eyes fluttered.

"Niyah keep them open." Diego mumbled.

"DRIVE FUCKING FASTER!" Derek yelled looking back at me.