✦ - A spicy night - ✦

It's a Heizou x Fem!Reader, however it's a smut! Don't read it if you're a minor or if you don't feel comfortable!

[I won't be taken responsive for any underage person reading any further. I warned you, I can't control you.]

For those reading, I hope you'll like it!

 The famous detective is usually extremely busy, making it hard to spend time together outside of your home

The famous detective is usually extremely busy, making it hard to spend time together outside of your home. But you managed to plan a date for tonight. Brushing your hair, you hear the front door opening, followed by soft footsteps. It stops in front of your door, when a knock could be heard. «Love, I'm here. Are you ready ?», he asks.

You hum in response, finishing your hair. He opens the door when you're applying your makeup. You give him a glance, then look back your reflection in the mirror. He walks closer to you, admiring your dress with a smirk, «You're gorgeous.».

You can't help a chuckle to escape you. You grab your lipstick and let it glide across your lips. Accidentally getting the red pigment on the side of your lip, you feel a hand reaching for your chin, lifting your head up. «Quite the clumsy one, are you ?», he chuckles under his breath.

His thumb reaches the corner of your mouth, wiping off the stain on your skin carefully. A faint blush spreads on your cheeks as his olive eyes met yours. Still with his smirk, he seductively whispered, «Pinch your lips now, princess.».

You oblige, pinching your lips to let the red pigment apply evenly. He caresses your cheek gently before he takes your hand and makes you stand up. «Shall we go now ? We wouldn't want to run late to the restaurant.», he laughs, leading you outside.

He locks the front door behind you once you are outside, then he walks across you, taking your hand and leaning to kiss your cheek. Such a small gesture, yet butterflies are flying in your stomach. He often glances at you with loving eyes. «You are so elegant tonight, my darling.», he whispers to himself.

You can see the glimpse of the restaurant. In front of it, he stops you to open you the door and let you in first. The sound of your tapping heels makes some of the people inside look at you. However, Heizou is quick to make his way to you, an arm around your waist to lead you to the table. He helps you sit, then sit across you, his quirky smile never leaving him. «How do you like it here, love ?»

You smile back at him, looking away in embarrassment as you tell him your thoughts. Chatting over a delicious meal is something you can't do much. Heizou often makes himself sandwiches in the evening for the next day, since he works until late sometimes. But knowing he made some time for you makes your heart race faster.

Your conversation isn't the most important, just going on rambling and laughing with each other, but it feels so right. His eyes longing on each part of your face ; your beautiful eyes, your soft pink cheeks, your cute nose, your red lips. Oh how bad he wants to kiss those lips of yours. He would do it right now if there wouldn't be that many people. Oh how much he loves when a smile adorns that pretty face of yours. He loves it so much to hear your laugh.

Night came fast, and it is already the time to go home. He pays for you, and you both walk home hand in hand. His thumb gently strokes your hand. He admires your sparkling eyes whenever you'd look up at the sky and smile over the stars. He loves seeing that dreamy eyes you have.

He unlocks the front door, to let you in, before closing once again behind you. You untie your hair, making your way to the bedroom. But you stop as you feel hands on your waist and a chin on your shoulder. His raspy voice rings in your ears, «My darling... You are so beautiful... May I claim you once more ?».

You just whispered a shy «yes», and you were already here on the bed, him on top of you. He glides his hand on your waist, caressing it, as he leans down to kiss your neck, earning a whimper from you. His head perks up, his eyes lingering on yours. «What was that sound ? Have you always been that sensitive ?», he smirks.

Slowly undoing your dress, he slides it off of you, to let you in your undergarments only. Your blush intensifies as he admires your body. You raise your hands to take off his shirt, but he clicks his tongue and easily stops you, pinning your hands above your head. «What are you trying to do with those naughty hands of yours ?», he shakes his head in a fake disappointed way.

He winks at you, keeping your wrists in his hand, as his free hand roams around your body. He carefully traces his fingers on each curve. He frees your hands for a little, just to let you see him untying his hair, the short and soft rope falling into his hands, as he takes your wrists to tie them with. «That way, I am sure your naughty hands can't move.», he chuckles, «Now, let me make you feel good, darling.».

He glides his hands on each side of you, feeling each shivers in your body. He can't help the smirk on his face to know he is the one to make you feel this way. He closes his eyes and leans down to kiss your belly, a hand sliding up to undo your bra.

Fondling your breast, he drowns in your sweet moans and whimpers escaping your mouth. He looks over you, his eyes shimmering. He moves his free hand over your inner thigh, caressing it gently. You can feel him skillfully taking off your panties, your cheeks reddening more. «Don't get shy now, darling.».

His hand traces to your folds, his index carefully caressing your clitoris. Your breath itches at his touch, but he knows how much you love it. You close your eyes, tilting your head on the side. You can feel yourself becoming wet, and so does he. He chuckles as he leans his head down to kiss your collarbone, his eyes never leaving you.

Your whimpers grow more impatient, and you can feel two of his fingers entering your cunt. You bite your lip in an attempt to stay quiet, but the way he moves his fingers makes it impossible. With how many times you've done it together, he knows perfectly how to make you feel good. He isn't peculiarly fast, he just makes sure to touch your sweet spot each time.

His other hand still fondling your breast, you slightly open your eyes to look at him, still pampering you with kisses. Wanting more, you throw away your ego to mumble it, and so he goes faster on you. His thumb circling around your clit, as he stretches your inside. You take in a sharp breath, shamely moaning his name.

As he gives you more, you can't suppress your moans, breathing faster at each movements of his hands on you. He feels your legs trembling. His pride boosted each time you call for him. You rather quickly come undone under him, him helping you getting down of your high. But he doesn't untie you. He leans in to whisper in your ear, «We're not done yet, princess. You're in for a long night, but I promise it'll be worth it.»

Hiii~! It has been a while, sorry for not being consistant while posting! This isn't my first smut written, but the first one I ever posted

Hiii~! It has been a while, sorry for not being consistant while posting! This isn't my first smut written, but the first one I ever posted. I won't only do that but maybe from time to time I'll post some.

I will try to be a bit more here but I won't promise anything! 
Wish you a good dayyy~ Bye byeee!

[Art by KuroTsubasa13 on twitterKuro Tsubasa on pixiv!]

- [ • Mayuichi / Lysander • ]