Chapter 4 - Mercy

Azaiira pov :

"You shouldn't be gettin mad at me. Get mad at ya girlfriend. Worry about what ya girl be doin . Are you gon tell him about last night or will I?"
She said as she turned to me after, she was so mad that she just wanted to expose what we did. Right here, right now.. The boyfriend had a confused look on his face , backing up then turning to me too.

..

My eyes widen. This bitch better not, I will beat her mf ass again. I balled up both of my hands, there was anger building up inside of me. I watched the two as they both looked at me. Waiting for an answer.

"What happend last night?" He said, looking at me. Confused asfc.

I didn't want to tell him, but if I don't. The bitch Kayiara would tell him, it's a lose-lose situation.

"We fought again." She said, making up a lie. This bitch just wanted to get a reaction out of me. I swear to God once he leaves, I will beat her mf ass.

"Wha-" my boyfriend was about to say sumn, but I cut him off. Grabbing him by the hand as I gave Kayiara 'imma kill yo ass' type of stare.

I brung my boyfriend up to smoke upstairs.

Kayiara's pov :

As I watched Azaiira go upstairs, I sat on the couch. I just smiled. I would've actually told him but I'm not a bitch like Azaiira.

I honestly just wanted to get a reaction out of her. And her reaction was hilarious to me. I already knew she felt relief.

What we did last night..it don't even matter at all. We were just high and in the zone. And I know that it meant nothing to me. I hope she feels like that way to her too.

I'm pretty still confused, why the hell was she flirting with me since school started. It would be a pretty awkward conversation if I confront her about it.

Azairra pov :

Me and my fine ass boyfriend was staying upstairs. Smoking. He ain't brought up with what happend earlier. THANK GOD. Buttt, I'm still angry at that bitch. She know wassup when this nigga leave.

An hour had past, and I walked him downstairs. He kissed me on the lips and I kissed back, smiling.

"I love you, mama." He said as he left a few kisses on my neck.

"Love you too." I said before letting him leave. Once I closed the door, locking it.

I turned to Kayiara as my attitude switched df up. I was mad, pissed, angry. EVERY DAM WORD U CAN THINK OF.

She sat there smiling like shit was funny, I walked up to her and smacked the shit outta her but she ain't hit back.
"Don't Eva do that shit again bitch. Now I was finna beat yo ass right then n there. You playin with the wrong one."
I said as I looked down at her.

She looked up at me, holding the cheek that I slapped her on, rubbing it with her hand.

"First off bitch. You sat there and you put yo dam hands in my pants. You should be mad at yo self fo being a lyin ass cheater. I was frl finna tell that nigga what happend."
She said, and I balled up my hands again.

"That shit was nothin." I said. Yessss, I put my hands in ha pants buttt, she did let it happen. I could tell she liked it too.

"Glad ta know you feel the same way" She said.
"Why you been flirting with me tho??"
She added.

I went silent for a bit.
"Ion kno." I said lyin.
"But imma stop."

"Good." She said.

Her momma had picked her up early. Before that we was just silent. I went up to my room and I went straight to sleep. Sleeping is deadass a mf hobby.

..

( ALRIGHT YAALL, SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUTTT I am making a new story too, it will be better then this and more organized. 👅👅 )