The stellar voice cast and animation

For starters, let's acknowledge the star-studded cast that lend their voices to bringing each of the iconic characters to life. you got a voiced cast filled top to bottom with heavy-hitters such as:

Yuri Lowenthal as Adam/He-Man

Kimberly Brooks as both Teela/Sorceress AND Eldress (that's what this series calls the OG sorceress)

Antony Del Rio as Duncan/Man-at-arms

David Kaye as Cringer/Battle Cat

Judy Alice Lee as Krass/Ram Ma'am (yes she's a gender-bent Ram Man but she's such a totally different character from the original that it doesn't really matter)

Tom Kenny as Ork-O (this incarnation of Orko is a robot, however they introduce the more traditional version of Orko in the third season as a separate character voiced by Wallace Shawn)

Fred Tatasciore as King Randor

Ben Diskin as Keldor/Skeletor (who's performance steals the show IMHO)

Grey DeLisle-Griffin as Evelyn/Evil-lyn

Roger Craig Smith as Kronis/Trap-jaw

Trevor Devall as R'Qazz/Beast Man

Zeno Robinson as Stratos

Stephen Fry as Man-E-faces

Kevin Smith as Tri-Klops

Dee Bradley Baker as Webstor

George Takei as Mer-Man

Alan Oppenheimer (AKA the OG Skeletor) as King Grayskull

Kevin Conroy (RIP) as Hordak

And many, many more. this voice cast truly DOES have the power!

Not only that, but the CGI animation (of which looks like the love child of Miraculous Ladybug and Trollhunters) is pretty well-executed with fluid character movements (I love how the animators rigged up Skeletor's skull to be able to show a wide range of facial expressions) and top-notch action sequence that are always a blast to watch. not only that but they used 2D animation for effects such as smoke, fire, explosions, energy blasts, etc. which gives me massive Arcane: League of Legends vibes which I totally dig along with the cool pieces of black-and-white splash art they show at the end of every episode which are all visually stunning. this should come to no surprise given who worked on the series, as the character designer for the show is none other than Jeff Matsuda, who you may recognize as the man behind fan-favorite cartoons such as Jackie Chan Adventures and The Batman (the 2004 cartoon not the Robert Pattinson movie)

Also, the theme song absolutely SLAPS: