Season 4 and beyond

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Images and Info taken from the last few pages of the official art book for the CGI he-man series)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Images and Info taken from the last few pages of the official art book for the CGI he-man series)

Picking up where the cliffhanger at the end of Season 3 left off, a potential season 4 would show us Hordak conquering Eternia, who is protrayed as a cosmic vampire that feeds on the terror of all living things! But Adam, Duncan, Teela, and Cringer manage to escape Hordak's clutches, all the way to planet Earth and disguise themselves as Earthlings. They are on a mission to save Eternia and they are surprisingly accompanied by Keldor. Their mission is to find the one person who holds the secret to stopping Hordak: Adam's mother Marlena (who is revealed to be an astronaut from Earth like she was in the 80s show). We'll learn that Hordak has an Evil Horde, archetypes of terrror, each one of them representing a primal fear. They are Mantenna, Wrap Trap, Grizzlor, Modulok and Leech. Apparently these creatures of the Evil Horde are also known by many other names across the universe, and are already known by Earthlings as classic monsters like the vampire (Hordak), the bug-eyed alien (Mantenna), the mummy (Wrap Trap), the werewolf (Grizzlor), the Frankenstein monster (Modulok), and the creature from the swamp (Leech). But soon Earth will know what they really are! Stopping Adam, Keldor and team is a priority of Hordak of course and we're guessing the Evil Horde can't get the job done alone. So Hordak sends his chief enforcer, the mysterious Despara, after the heroes. (Could it be Adora in that gear? Because of the convoluted rights issues keeping He-Man and She-Ra separate, we're betting it is Evil-Lyn who was revealed to be the daughter of Hordak at the end of season 3.) Now while the heroes are trying to save Eternia on Earth, back on Eternia, Krass and Ork-O assemble a new team of Masters of the Universe to fight back the Horde occupation! This team consists of Sy-Klone, Stonedar (who's base form is an inanimate boulder with a heart of gold.), and Tuvar and Baddrah (King Randor's two bumbling bodyguards) finally merged as Two-Bad! There will be arguments within Tuvar and Baddrah if they should join Hordak and the Evil Horde or not. And those power axes of theirs will combine into the ultimate obsidian master strike weapon! Along the way they will seek out the aid of both Zodac (who has a mysterious connection to Eldress) and Moss Man (who fun fact was introduced in one of the show's tie-in novels titled The hunt for Moss Man). But look out! The terrifying Unamed One, a rouge Trollan bounty hunter, will be on the trail of Ork-O. And he's armed with a wild potion pistol spell shooter! (think Gene Starwind's caster gun from the 1998 anime Outlaw Star) So will our heroes live to save the day? (Of course they will!) 

And that's it for the information that was revealed in the series art book, but that begs the question: will we get a season 4 and finally see these planned stories come to life in animation? It's up in the air at this point, the writers who worke...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And that's it for the information that was revealed in the series art book, but that begs the question: will we get a season 4 and finally see these planned stories come to life in animation? It's up in the air at this point, the writers who worked on the show have been playing coy with whether or not the show has been renewed for more seasons. I know Amanda Deibert on Twitter said "It was not renewed for more" but she also said it wasn't cancelled so I don't know. I'm worried for this series, I hope for the best but I expect the worst especially with how there seems to be little talk or hype around the show, which is why I made the book to bring attention to the series hoping that it'll get more people including my fellow animation fans to go check it out and hopefully grow the fanbase thus increasing the demand for more CGI he-man in the future. I hope it works, because I don't wanna spend the rest of my life waiting for a season that never comes. Until next time...

Why the CGI He-man and the Masters of the Universe series is under-ratedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें