Yaarana OS

AbhiDaya OS - Yaarana yaar ka..

The flight had just landed. He turned his face, and looked at his friend, who was busy still busy looking out of the window. After 2 long months in USA, away from their wives n kids, they were finally back in India. The flight attendant, came towards their seat and enquired them about some stuff.

Flight Attendant(politely): Sir, should we call for the medical staff for the person sitting next to you?

He again looked back at his friend

Boss...

Abhijeet now turned and looked at his friend Daya.

Abhi:Kya hua Daya?

Daya:Yeh pooch rahe hain ki agar medical staff bulaye...

Abhi:(smiling nodding in no)Nahi Mam, Thank You...

The FA returned the gesture and moved away while Daya was staring at his friend then nodding his head he looked around.

Few minutes later,

The duo were busy with the checking out procedures, when Abhi realized that people were busy looking at him. He looked down and noticed the prosthetic legs which had replaced his natural legs. Daya who was standing at a distance, turned his face and looked at his friend who was now nervously bitting his lower lip. Daya quickly walked towards him.

Daya:Boss,sab theek hain na?

Abhi:(glancing at all with worry)Daya...dekh na sab kaise dekh rahe hain...

Daya:Abhijeet..

Abhi looked at Daya with shocked expressions as daya always called him boss and when he was really upset or serious he called him by his name.

Daya:(putting his hand on Abhi shoulder)Tum CID officer Abhijeet hi ho na? Jisne aaj tak kisi ki parwah nahi ki(looking around)abh woo logon ki parwah kar raha hain? (giving him a side hug) kuch to log kahenge logo ka kaam hain kehnaaa

Abhi smiled at Daya words and lines while he nodded but still he had a worry in his heart and mind.

Abhi:(smiling)Tarika...(daya smile disappeared)kya sochegi?

Daya:Abhi..(Abhi again looked at daya with blank expression)Kya sochegi kya? mujhe se ache se jante ho tum Tarika ko to itna maat socho wo sab janti hain aur wo khush hain, jab ghar jaaoge tab dekhlena..

Abhi smiled and nodded while Daya smiled as well seeing Abhi smiling, 3 hours later they were standing outside their house. Daya rang the door bell. It was Shreya who opened the door. She smiled seeing them and took a step to hug daya while he cleared his throat and she held back. Abhi smiled at their little understanding and urge to embrace eachother while shreya smiling made way for the duo to enter.

Tarika had just stepped out of the kitchen, when she noticed the duo. She ran towards Abhi and hugged him tightly. Shreya smiling glanced at Daya who was looking around the house.