s i x t y s e v e n

"Sam? How long was a out?"

"Four days."

"Sam?"

"Yes?"

"Why is your knuckles purple?"

"He wanted to see you so I punched him."

"Oh my gosh! Sam you didn't!"

"Well I did Alex, the police let him see you and I wasn't having it. So I punched him."

"How many times?"

"Once or twice. I lost count."

"Did you go to prison?"

"They questioned me, took him to prison but then let me go after the questioning. So I stayed here. Even after visiting hours were over."

Alex attempted to smile but that quickly turned to a glimpse as he realised how weak his body felt. It hurt to even smile, Sam not missing a beat called for the doctors but never did he let go of Alex's hand which was no longer cold. Sam was suppose to call for the doctor as soon as he woke up but he was too shocked to do anything. He just wanted a few moments of Alex by himself, selfish excuse but he couldn't help it.

One by one, the doctors rushed in; the room which was already small became even smaller. Alex didn't care, he held onto Sam's hand tighter and pulled him close. Whispering low in his ear, "Sam."

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Alex, smiled ignoring the pain because he knew that the devil that held him close for so many years. Torturing him and only causing him pain was gone; gone forever.

Alex wanted Sam to be his infinite.

Sam wanted Alex to be his infinite.

They were and always will be, each others infinite.

//thank you for reading//