Chapter One

3rd POV

“Alright listen up” Aizawa said as he walked into the classroom. “Now we all know for the rest of the week we are going to be training as of now the hero’s have discovered that the villains are going to kidnap someone here in this class so we will be on lock down, but classes will still continue until further notice the school will be on lock down” Aizawa told as he continues to talk. “Problem child since ur the only omega here u will be staying in the same place in ur dorm but everyone else will need to pair up with someone just so we can have an easier way of locating students. Understood?” Aizawa finishes as his students nod and hear the bell. All the students get up and start heading to their dorm chatting away.

Deku stayed back taking his time to get to his dorm. Deku felt nervous not wanting to be around students or teachers due to his heat coming in 2 weeks. He doesn’t know what to do in this situation. He never spent a heat alone before. Deku is always his mom around to help, but since she went on vacation to take some time for herself. 

Deku walked into the lobby seeing the guys playing games and the girls just talking about dreamy guys and make-up. Mina noticed Deku walking in “Hey Deku-san want to join us?!” Mina said with a smile. Deku smiled back and said “I actually have to get some homework done maybe later”. But the girls really wanted him to join them and begged him too. Eventually he says okay walking over. The girls then drag Deku to Mina’s room giggling, as the boys watch them confused looking at each other, but eventually ignoring it with a small chuckle. 

The girls and Deku chatted away, until Momo had an idea “Girls we should dress deku up” Momo said excitedly the girls agreed with her. Deku grew nervous about this idea. 

Five minutes later

Deku blushed at all the hanging outfits that looked all so revealing, but eventually picked one. It was a black skirt with a green crop top with a smile on it. The girls pulled Deku to go ahead and show the guys Deku with his look. Deku had to be honest he crossed dresses but only around his mom and aunty. As they arrived at the lobby Tsuyu said “guys look Midoriya! Ribbit”

The guys stopped chatting and looked over, they stared wide eyed with a blush on their faces. “Doesn’t he look so cute guys!” Ochaco said with a cheery smile, Shinsou smiled “yea he really does” shinsou says as the guys agree with him (I replaced Mineta with Shinsou just because). “Midoriya bro looks so manly!” Kirishima says with a smirk, Deku blushes at the comment, twiddling with his fingers. Deku yawns cutely and says “Alright am gonna head to bed guys goodnight” Smiling as he walked away to his room, they all said night to him back.

Deku opens his dorm door, walking in, closing it behind him. Deku goes to his closet and grabs a pair of Pj striping off his clothes. Putting on the night clothes then jumping onto his bed, as he cuddled with his pillows allowing him to fall asleep peacefully.

~Night outfit~

I am working on next chapter will be posted tomorrow stay tuned

Bye darlings :)