Chapter two

3rd POV

Deku woke up to hearing his alarm, he groaned as he shut it off as he went to put on his uniform but then heard a knock. He went over and opened the door seeing the girls, he was confused and asked what’s up. The girls said it was a free dress up day, so they asked if they could dress him up for class. With a sigh he nods knowing full well he’s gonna regret this. 

After getting dressed

~This is his outfit~

Deku smiled, actually liking the outfit that was picked out by them

Deku smiled, actually liking the outfit that was picked out by them. They all started heading to class, chatting away, giggling every now and then. As they walk into there class they notice Mr. Aizawa looking more tired than usually in his sleeping bag. Deku and the girls separate and go to there own desks. Deku started muttering as he wrote in his notebook. 

Bakugo yelled at Deku to stop muttering. Deku frowned then felt someone staring, but see no one until he spot a hooded figure. Deku got scared but also curious about this figure. He was in so much thought that he heard the bell ring as everyone started leaving. Deku looked back at where the figure was, but only to find him gone. 

Deku whimpered as he felt a warm feeling knowing he has forgotten his heat was starting today...

Okay yes I know this chapter is short but bare with me at least it's something. Since I work alot and with strict parents. But don't worry there will be another chapter just give me 2 to 3 weeks.

Bye darlings ;)