Chapter 4: Team Avatar's questions

A/n: Hello my fellow readers! Here is the next chapter to this story! I hope you guys are ready for more of this story, now let the carnage begin!

3rd pov

After the combat class of Union Academy, it was now nearing sunset meaning all students have finished their respective classes, right now Y/n is seen with Team Avatar having questions of what they saw with the match between Y/n and Team CRDL.

Bolin: Man, that was awsome! But did you have to do... That to him?

Y/n: Yes, trust me on this Bolin. Cardin and his team are nothing but troublemakers.

Asami: Though, I'm curious how did they even managed to be accepted into Union Academy? Doesn't the school have some form of tests?

Y/n: That they do, you see the school has different forms of tests that can happen depending on if you have either a Quirk or semblance. If you have neither of those, then they have a test if you have prior training and knowledge in magic and ninjitsu that can be observed by the respective teacher. They also have a written test as well, but that to evaluate on your character but even that I'm still not sure how people like team CRDL were accepted.

Korra: Speaking of abilities... What you did back there, those movements almost matched that of a Bender, but not every much.

Y/n: Oh that, that is the work of my Quick and Semblance. How they work required dance like movements, so far I'm able to do fire and wind with little effort, but water requires more fluent movement. While the earth manipulation require more stiff movements.

team Avatar: [He's completely new to the nature of bending.]

Bolin: Though I do have a question. Is it possible that you could...

Y/n: Could what? *with a raised eyebrow*

Bolin: That you could be a second Avatar or something.

This caused Asami, Korra Y/n and Mako look at Bolin with a confused expression, this caused them to let out a hearty laugh or chuckle from the though of there being a second Avatar.

Y/n: Not to be rude Bolin, but I highly doubt that. Even folks who don't live in cities that have many benders, know that there can only be one Avatar can exist in a lifetime. Along with said Avatar being reincarnated upon their death.

Bolin: I guess that's true.

Y/n and Team Avatar keep on walking through the halls, only to see a door opening to reveal Tsubaki who is Sona's queen in terms of a peerage, while the said girl turns to her right to see Y/n along with team Avatar.

Tsubaki: Y/n?

Y/n: Heya, Tsubaki how ya been?

Tsubaki: I've been good. *looks at Team Avatar* And you four must be Asami of Future Industries, the brother benders mako and Bolin. *looks at Korra* Finally Avatar Korra, it's a pleasure to meet you four.

Team Avatar: Nice to meet you/ Sup.

Y/n: Everyone, this is Tsubaki Shinra. Queen of Sona's peerage of the Sitri clan.

Korra: Sitri clan? What's that?

Tsubaki: Its one of the many Devil clans of the underworld, with the Gremory clan heiress and her peerage residing here as well.

Asami: Gremory... you wouldn't be meaning Rias Gremory, right?

Y/n: Yup, that's her alright. *turns to Tsubaki* Is there anything you need?

Tsubaki: Ah, yes. I was told by Sona to call for you, but low and behold you came right as I came out to do so and with the Avatar and her friends.

Y/n: Well, let's not keep her waiting.