Just another lemon.

"Cieeellll.... what do you want to doooo? I'm booorrreeddd" (Y/N) purrs into his ear, before giggling, making him slightly shiver.

"Alright then. What do you wish to do my love?" Ciel said, wishing to please his beloved girlfriend. (Y/N) simply climbed onto Ciel's desk, crossing her legs saying... "I duunnnooo, something, fun." She said with a smirk. Ciel now realized her game. He blushed and wanted to try to avoid this, for he feared any consequences that may come, even thought he was more than okay with where she was going.

"Ch-Chess?" (Y/N) simply frowned, but then, her smile re-appeared. She had an idea to get Ciel to get on the same page that she was reading. She walked up to him and started feeling his entire body, first starting with his hair, intertwining her fingers with it, and slowly moved down towards his neck, being down towards his stomach, making him shudder... in a good way. His cock was beginning to harden, and (Y/N) easily took notice. She chuckled seductively, making Ciel harden more. He was blushing majorly, and didn't want (Y/N) seeing, but he couldn't help it. "(Y-Y/N) ... wh-why are you doi- doing this?"

"You see Ciel, I'm doing this because sooner or later we'll be here again. So why not?" She giggled because she was so close to him, she was able to feel his hard cock against her. " C'mon Ciel, it's pretty obvious you want this too..."

"Why must you always be correct?" With that he pulled (Y/N) into a lustful kiss. "Why don't we go elsewher? Perhaps... my bedroom?"

(Y/N) simply nodded with a smile. "Finally. You're finally reading the same words I am."

Ciel carried (Y/N) bridal style into his room across the hall. They saw Sebastian, and Sebastian was about to question until Ciel said, "Sebastian, do not interrupt us. Understood?" He said with a stern voice, using (Y/N) to cover his hard member for his loyal demon butler. "Yes my young master." Sebastian cooly replied.

Ciel opened his door and closed it with his foot. Before he began to walk towards his bed, (Y/N) reached over and locked it. "Good call" He walked to his bed and dropped (Y/N) onto it, pulling his body over hers so that he was hovering over her. He began to kiss her lustfully, and passionately. After 5 minutes, they parted for air, panting, a string of saliva connecting them. "(Y/N) *breath* are you sure *breath* you wanna do this?" He said in between pants. She nodded and began to unbutton his shirt, revealing more of his barely showing skin. She removed it, and Ciel pulled into another kiss. He was beginning to notice his pants her becoming more and more tight around his pelvic area. He quickly glanced down and blushed from seeing that he was hardening once more. Great. Just great. Just what I needed. For her to know that I actually want this very badly. (Y/N) giggled, and reached down to his member. She softly stroked it, making Ciel blush like crazy. She felt it twitch a bit, and tool this as a sign saying she should give him more attention. She flipped over so Ciel was now under her, and she unbuttoned his pants, and took them off, leaving him in his boxers. Hehehe... this is gonna be fun.... I wanna see what he does when I tease. She stroked his member through the boxers, not softly, but not rough either, making Ciel moan a bit, and close his eyes. (Y/N) took notice of his slight reaction, and began to stroke a bit harder, causing him to moan louder and jerk forward a bit. She smirked and kept at the same pace. Ciel took notice of her teasing and said, "D-Don't ~huuuuhh~ don't, t-tease ~mmmmmph~ me." He was a moaning mess which pleased (Y/N). She began to palm his throbbing member, and it made him moan loader in satisfaction.

(Y/N) decided she had enough of the game she was playing, and took off his boxers. She was surprised to see he was alot bigger than a normal 13 year old probably should be... she loved it, not that she was terribly kinky, but at the moment, she had absolutely no regrets. She took hold of Ciel's member, and started pumping. Up and down, up and down. Ciel was being very pleased, and he even started thrusting into his beloved's hand. She smirked and decided to make him happy. She brought her mouth closer to Ciel. He looked at her shocked and decided not to put her through that, thinking that she was doing it only to please him. "(Y-Y/N) you, you don't have to. If you don't want to." "Don't worry dear. I want to." He looked at her wide eyed, surprised at his young lover's response. He watched as she brought her mouth closer and closer. Finally, she stuck her tongue out and locked his slit. Ciel flinched, thinking she was going to hate him after. She licked him, from top to bottom, then back in reverse. Ciel was moaning as she did this. She took him into her mouth, swirling her tongue around his tip, then taking in as much as she can, stroking whatever she didn't fit in. Which was like, half of his member. He jerkes his head back in pleasure, and didn't notice he thusted deeper into her mouth, to the point that she was deep throating him. You didn't have a gag reflex, so that's why he didn't notice. He became comfortable with this and started to thrust into his lover. "(Y-Y/N)! St-stop, I'm gonna- I'm gonna cum!" You started to suck harder at the sound if this command. He thrusted deep into you, and came, his face as red as could possibly be. Then he noticed. You were still fully clothed.

"(Y/N), I find is unfair that I am completely undressed, and you are fully dressed." She looked down and giggled. "I suppose I am. Why don't you help me with that." Ciel walked over to her and undressed her, then laid her on her back. He put his fingers between her thighs, and went forward, and started playing with her clit. She moaned loudly, and arched her back. "A-AH! C-CIEL!!" He smiled and continued for about 30 seconds. "Now (Y/N), brace yoursel, for this may hurt, but I will make it as painless as I can. Okay?" "Okay."

Ciel took one of his fingers and slid it into (Y/N). She winced in pain, but soon enough felt comfortable as he started to pump in and out. Soon enough he added another. And another. Until he thought she was ready. "I'm going in now. Okay?"
"Yes Ciel, just do whatever you please. Don't hesitate" She said, giving him a warm smile. He entered her, quick and painful. "AH-HAAAH!!" "Shhhh. Shhh, it's okay my love. The pain will not last." He waited for her to adjust, and began the process.

He came out almost completely, and slamming into her, causing her to moan. He immediately his her good spot, and her knew based on the moan volume. He repeated. In and out. In and out. "(Y-Y/N) ~haahhh~ say... ~mph~ say my name." "C-Ciell.." but it came out, just barely above a whisper. "Louder." "Ciel!" "LOUDER!" "CIEELL!!" "I WANNA HEAR YOU SCREAM MY NAME!" "CIIEEEELLL!!!!" He thrusted harder, and faster. Hitting her g-spot over and over again.
"C-Ciel! I-im gonna ~haaahh~ I'm gonna...."
"Just ~mph~ just do it!" With one last, hard thrust, really hard, they both came together. "I love you (Y/N)"
"I love you too, Ciel."

Sebastian's P.O.V
"My, my, looks like the young master and Lady (Y/N) went all the way. It upsets me knowing I heard it perfectly clear.... from the garden..."

KONICHIWA! This is mah first lemon, so I'm open to constructive criticism! Hope you liked it, ima go drown myself in holy water now, buh-bye! (Sorry for any typos)