-

"The rent is due at the first of the month, and while I don't think a up and coming pro-hero like yourself will have any trouble paying, there is a $75 fee if its late the first day, and it will continue to add 75 each day it is late until the eviction is set in." Izuku followed behind the woman, her butt was stuck out trying to draw the hero's eyes, but Izuku paid no mind.  He was used to women flaunting themselves for him, but being in a relationship was the last thing on his mind. 

After AllMight's passing, Izuku put all of his emotions into work. He would work out, take extra shifts, and even travel outside of Japan to help other countries in crisis. He was so emotionally distraught, he didn't know how to take it. His mentor, his hero passed and it left Japan in shambles.  Everyone thought that seeing AllMight's last true fight hurt the world, but even when everyone hated the hero's, everyone mourned the greatest one. 

The sound of keys jiggling drew Izuku out of his depressive thoughts, watching as Mai opened the door, pulling the keys from the knob. She held her hand out, grabbing Izuku's hand as he reached out for the keys. A smirk came across her face, "if you ever need to relax, my apartment P1, all the way at the top. It has a beautiful view of Tokyo." She started to lean in, the smell of her perfume violating Izuku's senses. He choked up, still not good with females.

That was until someone bumped into Izuku, knocking his box of movies out of his arm and onto the ground, creating a barrier between him and Mai. 

"Hey watch where you're going?" she snapped, glaring at the girl. Her big brown eyes were filled with tears, she choked out an, "I'm sorry" as she rushed into her apartment, slamming the door behind her. Izuku heard the deadbolt lock, her feet slapping against the wooden floors as he assumed she ran into her room. 

The green haired boy starred at her door, his mind soaking up her tearful face, her cheeks were flushed, eyes red from tears. Her arms were hugging herself so tightly that her knuckles turned white, she's in so much pain. He thought, feeling his chest tightened as his body remembered all the times he cried as hard as her. I hope she's okay. 

Izuku bent down to get his movies, Mai started to bend, her breasts nearly falling out of her shirt when Urakaka popped her head from the front door. "Hey Izuku! I hope you don't mind but I brought some of your stuff up through the window!" she smiled. Mai looked at Uraraka, then Izuku before letting out a huff of anger and storming to the elevator. 

"You're still recovering from giving birth, you shouldn't be using your quirk so much." Izuku was worried, one of his life-time best friends was risking her health to help him. He didn't even want her to come to begin with, he knew she would be doing this and he tried to stop it, but once she pulled out her mom finger he knew he would lose the battle.

"What Iida doesn't know, won't hurt anyone." she smiled, "Plus I knew she would be putting the move on you. Every girl that sees you does." she laughed.

"Well no more lifting with your quirk, once I get everything out of your car please go get some rest." 

The baby that was wrapped into Uraraka's chest started to fuss, her little face started to rub against Uraraka's chest as it let out little cries. "Um, Izuku, is it ok if I use your bedroom to.. y'know."

"You don't even need to ask, I'll be moving everything in." he smiled at her. It wouldn't take too long anyways, ever since he mastered black whip, he got a little lazy, using the quirk to do some small things such as pack his house and move stuff out. 

Now it was time to move everything in.