Futterina pt2

Srry this took so long. I literally forgot for a whole 2 months I had Wattpad 😭
____________________

Narrators pov
Bow turned towards Luz and Amity so he's facing them.

"I'll take the villages away while you guys go find Adora, I'll catch up." Bow states

"Alright be careful" Luz responds getting on to her staff.

Bow turned his attention back to the townspeople rounding them up and taking them back to their village.

Luz and Amity hoped onto their palisman and flew to go find Adora and swift wind.

They had just traveled a few feet when they heard screaming.

"Amity did you hear that?" Luz asks Amity "Yeah it sounds like and Adora and a Swift Wind" Amity replies. They both follow the screams.

They soon found Catra Adora and Swift wind. The watched in horror as Adora and Swift wind were being tased.

Luz grabbed a fire glyph and threw a fire at catra catching Catra's Attention

"Hey kitty cat" Luz yelled at Catra " Ugh it you two again. Should've known that you would come sooner or later" Catra reply's Annoyed

Catra then sends bots After Amity and Luz.
____________
Hi Quick A/N but this fight Scene isn't gonna be Absolutely Amazingly descriptive cause I hate writing fight scenes. It's to much work. Alright that's all.
_____________________
"I'll get catra you get the bots." Amity says to
Luz

Luz nods her head and then they both fly in different directions. Amity flew over to Catra  to deal with her. Amity and catra where fighting while Luz was destroying the bots, Amity uses her abomination magic to tie Catra up. "Luz i got catra! You need some help." Amity yells to luz.

Before Luz could reply Adora had touched Swift Wind hoof and a big flash of blinding light appeared. When it disappeared they saw Adora on top of swift wind glowing. When Amity looked back at Catra she was gone.

Both Luz and amity fly over to Adora and then land on the ground.

"That was so cool!" Luz beams "yeah, how'd you guys do that?" Amity wonders

Adora gets off of swift wind "it's our sacred bond."

bow and Flutterina come running over, "what was that big flash of light?" Bow asks "Glowly princess magic!" Luz replies enthusiastically

Adora de-transforms "well I think we should we heading back now." She says "Yeah that's a good idea." Amity replies

All six of them walk back to brightmoon, introducing Flutterina to everyone and showing her around.

___________________

I am soo srry this took so long to come out. I've just been busy and kinda forgot about Wattpad.

Anyways this chapter is kinda shorter then I wanted it to be, but I hope you enjoyed it!

-Ariay

Word count:
458