sick ( kayflock x sha gz)

SHA GZ AKA SHAHEEM POV: im currently in bed feeling sick my head hurts and ive been coughing and i havent called kevin u might be wondering why i havent called him well u see kevin is in the studio working on his song and i dont want to bother him but rn i think i might have to because im feeling a bit dizzy so i grabbed my phone that was under the pillow and clicked on him and called him 

kevin : hello?

                                                                                   shaheem: hey bae ik u busy but can u coke ova pls

kevin: im sorry u dont feel good pa im omw  

                                                                                     shaheem: alr ty love u

kevin: love u to

i felt bad that i had to make him leave but i need him rn kevin alr has the key to my house so while i wait fa him im gonna jus take a lil nap uz my head is pounding rn..( 40 minutes later ) i woke up hearing a door close when i opened my eyes it was a bit blurry but then the blurriness went away after a few seconds my bedroom door open and i look up to see kevin and he was holding a bag " hey baby how u feeling" kevin says putting the bag down and taking his coat off and his shoes " my head really hurts.." i said tiredly and rubbed my right eye kevin walked over to me and sat next to me and put his left hand on my forehead " oh baby ur burning up " he says with a worried look on his face " imma be right back imma get u some soup ok" he says he kissed my forehead then got off the bed and walked to the kitchen...

kevinpov: in walked to the kitchen and got a small pot and poured water and turned the stove on and let it sit for abt 10 minutes then i put the noodles in and let it soften up then put the season and allat shit i walked to the room with the bowl in my hands and sat next to shaheem aww my poor baby dont feel good i feel bad " alr pa sit up fa me pls" i said i watched him sit up in awe i held a spoon in front of his mouth " say ahh" i told him " really kevin im not a baby" shaheem said chuckling " ur my baby but open ya mouf lil boy" i said he opened his mouth and i gently shoved the spoon in his mouth and he closed his mouth and swallowed the soup and i slide the spoon out his mouth and this continued for abt 20 minutes ( time skip hes done eating) after shaheem was done i put the bowl in his nightstand ill put that in the sink later i laid down with shaheem and spooned him i put my arm on top of him and rubbed his stomach i can tell he was getting tired so i decided to take a nap with him to so i kissed his temple and closed my eyes and went to sleep...

DONEEEEE YALL LIKE DIS ??? WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT? COMMENT RAPPERS I SHOULD DO PLSS