BBQ & Jealousy

Hi everyone! I hope you'll like this chapter, I'm sorry for any mistakes 🙈

Have a good day and let me know what you think ☺️

Ashley's POV

2 weeks already passed of our vacations. We went 2 weeks at my parents's house so they could finally meet their grandaughter. This week went surpringly well, Ava was shy around them at first but she warmed to them quickly. She spend a lot of time with them , baking with my mom,coloring or working on the garden with my dad, well Ava just wanted to pick up the flowers. She is less shy and open up more with me. After those weeks ended, we came home and tonight Marlene invited the whole cast for a BBQ at her house. Even if Ava is doing a lot better with talking and being comfortable around people, I'm still worried about her.

We arrived at the BBQ 10 minutes ago and I was glad to see my friends again, when you work everyday with the same group of people it's hard not to be around them. We were all on the garden, the boys having a basketball contest with Marlene's sons and us the girls just catching up on the last 2 weeks. Ava was sitting on my lap playing with my phone. When we were all talking I noticed that Sasha was being quiet and looking nervously at her phone. Something was definitely wrong. She is the youngest on the set and we all make sure she is okay, she is like our little sister.

"I'm gonna go get more drinks" I said standing up and putting Ava on the floor. "Sasha come help me please". She looked at me, stood up and make her way toward me. When we were making our way to the kitchen, I saw Ava following us. I said to Sasha to wait for me in the kitchen. I turned around, kneeled in front of her and she looked at me with her baby blue eyes.

"Baby I have to talk to auntie Sasha alone, why don't you go see auntie shay ?" I said softly to her. She just look at me and shook her head. "I go with you" she pointing at me.

" I'll come back in a minutes okay ?" She shook her head again. I sighed, I really have to talk to Sasha alone. So I pick her up, make my way back to the garden and handed her to Shay. I told Shay I had to speak alone with Sasha and that I'll explain later. When I turned around, I hear Ava crying "mommy". "I'll be back in a minute baby" I waved at her. And go back to the kitchen. When I arrived, I saw Sasha sitting on one of the stool in her thought.

"Hey baby sis, what's going on?" She must didn't heard me because she flinch. She look at me and I see tears rolling down her face.

"Why are you crying? Did something happened?" I quickly take her in my arms. She nodded.

"Take your time sweetie" she hugged me tightly and cry even more. She mumbled "I'm not ready". Not ready? Ready for what? I thought. Oh no.

"Don't tell me your pregnant?" I ask while taking her face in my hand so I can look at her. She shook her head. "Then what is it?" I ask softly. "You know you can tell me anything right?" She nodded.

"I'm not ready for my first time.." She whispered and started to cry again.

"Hey hey hey, there's nothing wrong with that"

"I'm 18"

"So? There's no rule that say you have to lose your virginity at eighteen baby. And if anyone pressure you into anything which is not the case right ?" She shook her head. "They will to deal with me! You will be ready when you will be, there's no rush okay?" She nodded and whip her tears.

"Thank you Ash" she said while hugging me again.

"You can always talk to me my door is always open for you"

Shay's POV

I tried to calm Ava down, i think she is tired she keep rubbing her eyes. I settled her right in my lap so she was straddling me, she lay her head down on my chest, still crying a little.