001

CHICAGO, IL
March 2 2021

Excuse any mistakes India cox I 23

Excuse any mistakes
India cox I 23

INDIA COX sat outside of her small townhouse in south side Chicago with her big brother Booka who was now on the porch smoking weed

INDIA COX sat outside of her small townhouse in south side Chicago with her big brother Booka who was now on the porch smoking weed. this had been a daily routine for the two.

The two had grown really close over the years. They were All they had after their mom abandoned them after their dad was murder. the crime had to deal with gang related activities. Which their dad was heavy related in.

Their dad was one of the biggest drug lords in south side Chicago. Sometimes it was a blessing for the two but sometimes it could also be a curse.

The two had a big support system from the gang their dad use to roll with. India try's to escape all of it but on the other end Booka have gotten himself involved in it.

Their have been nights when India would get a call about her big brother being shot or in the hospital or even jail. She have been trying to tell him how nothing good would come out of this,but he was in too deep. He was their dad's twin and that's what she was afraid of.

Even though Booka was two years older than India he tends to treat her like his daughter. he always makes sure she's straight.

India loves her big brother to death and she doesn't know what she would do without him.

And that's what she was afraid of. Losing her big brother whether it was to death or to the county jail. And Booka loves his sister a lot but he loved the game too much to quit. selling drugs was his only source of income at the moment so it was no quitting.

Booka always wanted to be a professional football player that's until one day things changed and he had to sacrifice his dreams to provide for him and his sister.

Booka's responsibility was to make sure that him and his lil sister ate and had clothes on their back. Booka also made sure his sister got an education before anything.