Eda x Gn! Reader

A erush?

2nd person

You've been in the school of Hexside for a while now, switching from Glandus due to reasons. Although, you've met some friends. Lilith, the nerd and older sister of Eda. Eda, the one who you presume will be a criminal in the future. And Raine, the anxious bard. You had immediately been close to Eda, as both of you wanted to learn more than one track. Her wanting to learn all, you wanting to learn potions and abominations. Which you chose, your parents obviously made you choose abominations.

Being in class one day, you zoned out. Thinking of Eda for a minute, you two would meet at lunch for something. Before snapping back to reality, going back to work quickly. Tapping your pencil on your desk as you stared at the clock, grabbing your stuff quickly as it rang. Getting to the cafeteria quickly, going to get lunch quickly. Grabbing some apple blood for Eda, before heading to the usual table. Sitting down before the others. 

"Hey (name)!" Raine said, sitting in front of you. As they began to eat a bit, causing you to start to eat. Waiting for Eda, as she came with Lily. Sitting next to you. Stealing your apple blood, as the lunch past by quickly. You all chatting and stuff, before heading to the place where you all checked out covens. Seeing Lilith and Eda head to the emperor's coven quickly, seeming sad after that. But it passed quickly, as the emperor's coven tested them one day.

You watched as Eda dropped out, as you headed down the bleachers. About to chat with her, before she began to become something. 'A bird?' You thought, before she ran. Causing you to follow her quickly. Attempting to comfort her.

You couldn't find her, sighing as you turned back. Feeling something staring at you from above, you looked up. Seeing Eda in bird form, jump of a tree. On top of you. Knocking you under her, keeping you on the ground. As you eventually past out from having trouble with breathing, waking up in the hospital. Your mother right in front of you.

"You won't be seeing Edalyn anymore." She said, leaving the room before you could fight. Basically having you go along with her for years, joining the abomination coven. Working as an engineer. 

Until you had decided to fight in a compitation. Being stopped by the Warden wrath turning into a monster, causing you to try to save people. Summoning abomination walls to keep them safe, not seeing much of the fight. Pulling the wall down once the noises stopped, seeing a huge woman there. Looking so much like an old friend. They went up to where a group of people were, investigating. Before they got lifted up, the woman holding them by the back of their clothing. Looking at you.

"Wait. What's your name?" She said, looking at your face. Knowing you from their memories, although not knowing it was you. You looked at her face, and hair. Recognizing her immediately.

"I'm Y/n. Your Eda, right?" You said, looking at her face. Seeing surprise, before being hugged tightly, before getting put on the ground. Seeing a goofy smile on her face. "What happened to you!" She said, tilting her head like an owl a bit. Causing you to laugh, and before even starting to explain. She picking you and a kid up, taking you to her home.

On the way, you explained a bit. Seeing a sad look on her face, hugging her side to cheer her up. Before getting home, the kid looking at you both. Laughing, seeming to know something. As blush covered Eda's face. Before looking at you. 

"I'll be honest, I like you." She said boldly, a blush forming on your face. As you nodded, agreeing with her. You did have a small crush near the end of school. She laughed a bit, before dragging you upstairs. Into her room, seeming mostly empty, but there was a giant nest acting as a bed in the middle. Where she put you in it, before grabbing a instrument that Raine gave her. 

Playing it, things started floating, before seemingly dissipating into black dust. Which made her stop. Before putting it down, looking at you. Jumping in the nest, laying in it. Looking at your eyes.

"Your cute." You blurted out, looking at her back. Before pinching her cheek, giggling a bit. "No, you are." She said back, before blushing. Laughing at you, before you left the house. Eda going to bed happily.

---------------

A'n; Not the best tbh

Hunter x Human! Fem! Reader next.

Word count; 764