six

//

//

JUSTIN GOT UP FROM THE BED, PULLING UP AND BUTTONING UP HIS PANTS AS NOELLE PULLED HER SHIRT BACK ON.

"Wow," she spoke. "That was definitely needed."

"Definitely," he agreed, pulling on his shirt.

She passed him his jean jacket before fixing her hair in the mirror. "You think Stu will be mad?"

"No, we didn't have sex on his bed so he won't care," he replied.

She heard cars and people cheering to which she looked out the window to see a bunch of cars leaving besides Dewey's car and Gale's new van that was still parked. "Odd."

"What?" Justin asked, pulling on his shoes.

"Lot of people just left, definitely drunk."

He hummed, looking at the clock on the dresser. "It's not even that late."

"Probably went to get more booze or something." She got up, walking over, pecking his lips. "Whatever, we can still get high."

"Yeah, hopefully that bitch, Gale, left."

"I don't think so cuz her van's here but probably not in the house anymore."

"Good," he said, turning off the TV.

"Honestly, she's more terrifying than this Mr. Ghostface," she said, opening the bedroom door.

As soon as she stepped out into the hall, the masked figure immediately grabbed her, stabbing her front repeatedly, making her scream out in pain.

"No!" Justin screamed, running forward and yanking Ghostface off and shoving him back roughly into the wall until he fell onto the floor with a groan.

Justin immediately rushed to Noelle. "Baby, no," he mumbled, trying to grab her but she only looked at him.

"Go," she mumbled softly. "Run."

"I-"

As Noelle fell to the floor, not moving, Justin looked up to see Ghostface get up quickly, wiping his knife clean with his glove before immediately chase him to which the Prescott had no other choice but to run.

He ran down the hallway as the killer was practically on his heels until Justin grabbed a large picture off the wall, swinging and hitting Ghostface with it, making the killer fall and glass fall every where.

He ran into the room he was practically cornered in as Ghostface was blocking off the doorway with his body, quickly closing and locking the door before pushing a chair under the doorknob.

He backed away as immediately the door knob shook and was banged on as if the killer was trying to break it down.

Justin turned back to the window. "You gotta be fucking kidding me," he mumbled before running over to the window, pushing it open before climbing out onto the roof, nearly slipping as he did but leaned onto the wall as he slowly walked to the next open window, trying not to fall or make a lot of noise.