Chapter Twenty Six (past)

Tae was sitting outside of jimin's house . Jimin's words are still roaming around his head. His bun really left him. What else should he expect from  the person who loved him unconditionally gave him love which he craved will stay with him even if he will hurt him the worst.

Tae : pl-please bun forgive your hyung come back to him. He will never disappoint you again. Please. (He was crying hard but it's useless cuz kookie already left him.)

It's raining heavily but tae didn't leave He was still sitting in his place. He wants to know where his bun left. He will find him and make everything right. He can't let him go after knowing how much he loves him . After knowing how much he loves jungkook. He will die in his absence. He realized it was too late.

Tae was crying but because of rain it's not visible. It's been 4 hours since he was still sitting in the same spot.

Yoongi was going to buy some groceries but there he saw tae sitting on the ground being completely drained in rain. He was shivering. He was completely left shocked he immediately went to tae.

Yg : are you gonna mad or something (he left him from his arm but one more grasp leave from his mouth) o my god tae you're literally burning. Come fast.

He takes him inside their house. Jimin saw them grasp seeing tae condition. He looked so pale and weak.

Jm : yoon take him room I will call the doctor and bring warm water . You change his clothes and dry him. (He ran from there)

Doctor checked tae
Dr : he is fine now just make sure he takes his medicines. Ok I will take my leave.

The doctor left from there. Jm sits beside him. Tae slowly gains his consciousness when he finds himself in bed when he looks at the other side . He found jimin putting a wet towel on his head.

Tae : jimina

Jimin looked at him but didn't say anything . Tae sits from his lying position.

Tae : jimina i beg you please tell me where did bun went. I swear I will make everything right. (He joined, his hand together)

Jm : you should go and find someone who will be your ideal not my kookie cuz you already hurt him enough.

Tae : please jimina don't be so cruel please I beg you.

Jm : why didn't you think this before sticking to your ideal thing . Many times I told you . You should understand your feelings for kookie but you always say that I am overthinking. Now he left you . You understand your feelings. I wish kookie never met you. You never come to his life then our kookie will be here bubbly, cutely our bunny you destroyed everything now you have audacity to ask where he went? Huh if I never made you realize you will understand it. You will understand it when kookie already has someone else.

Tae : JIMIN

Jm : what I said is truth if I didn't make you realize your feelings you would never know, so when you understand your feelings now you think will be fine like how it was 

Tae : please jimina I know I did wrong not understand myself but please
(He holds his legs begging for his bun whereabouts)

No matter how much jimin was angry with Tae but he wasn't able to see his friend like this. He made him stand . tae was still looking down.

Jm: I don't know taehyung where he went. He didn't tell anyone. He just goes like he never exists. He didn't even told his parents no one knew.

Tae cried more knowing kookie was trying to hide himself from him. He is leaving, jimin's house.

Jm : tae stay and take some rest your condition, is not good.

Tae wants to be alone but jimin didn't let him  knowing tae is too broken he can do something bad too himself.

Tae had some food and went to sleep.

Jimin : I can just pray to God  to make everything fine.

Hope you like it.
Please vote and comment your opinion.
Stay tuned☺