- PLACE YOUR ORDER

.
.
.

REMEMBER THAT I RESERVE MYSELF THE RIGHT TO DO YOUR ORDER OR NOT according to the time I got or the inspiration your order gives me.

PLEASE PLACE ONE COMMENT PER COVER. If you want me to make covers for a trilogy, make three comments answering each others.

STAY POLITE! A little hello and thank you are always welcomed!

.
.
.

place your order!

TITLE. What is the title of your work?

SUBTITLE. This is not mendatory. Is there any subtitle, quotation you would like to had on your cover ?

PEN NAME OR AUTHOR NAME. If your username contains numbers or symbols, it would be preferable to give me a pen name so that it won't be affected by the fonts I will use.

RAPID SUMMARY OF YOUR WORK. So that I understand what it talks about for a better cover.

GENRE/MOOD. Precise what are the different aspects of your book. If it is a fantasy with parts of romance, a thriller with angst... 

HOW SHOULD YOUR COVER LOOK LIKE? Tell me what you WANT on the cover, so that I can please you as much as possible. Try to detail it as much as possible so that it is easy for the both of us. I won't accept any "as you wish" type of order, because this does not help me firstly, but it also does not help you to get what you would really like. In advance, thanks.

ANY MODELS ON YOUR COVER? I will do a maximum of two models.

ANY SPECIFIC COLOUR SCHEME I SHOULD GO WITH? Do not give me too much colours, just one or two that you would like me to use.

INSPIRATION LINK. You can send me an overall inspiration for the cover. Please note that I won't make it the same, out of respect for others creators. 

TAGS. Tag at least two people to share my work! It is very appreciated!

.
.
.

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER. An uncomplete form or one that violates the rules will automatically be refused.

AND WHAT ABOUT THE PAYMENT? Simply credit me when you use the cover and use it for a month. Follow, share and votes are always appreciated, but not mandatory.

.
.
.

COMMENT REQUEST FORM HERE! and not somewhere else please..

.
.
.

plouf .. 2023