good morning

Toafikah's POV
OH. Good morning rule maker how was your sleep? Wait what is the time did i miss class? yes you did. in a rush she picked up her phone and checked the time she was thanking Allah that she didn't miss it, or she would have killed herself or killed her roommates for not waking her up. She stood up to cook noodles when she saw Rahmat in the kitchen cooking rice and thanked her and rushed to the bathroom to have her bath when she was done the food was ready Rahmat served each of the girls prayed and ate then Toafikah left for class. She had math first like why could someone in their right mind decide to put math as her first period on a   Monday morning. While walking she bumped into Jake . oh hi Jake im so sorry that was a mistake you going to math ? Yeah. wanna walk together? Sure why not . hey i heard a rumor are you fighting with your sisters. Oh were not sisters people just say that because they always see us together and yeah were kinda fighting right now but i don't want to talk about it. Yeah you don't have to i just wanted to know if the rumors were true.

Meanwhile in the hostel

Rahmat's Pov
Hey. I know were not taking and all but im leaving for the library to study for my free period. Okay why are you telling me.I just thought that you should know. God why is she so rude all of a sudden i know were fighting and all but like. Anyway i don't care. I hopped into the shower and changed into a oversized cream jumper some blue trousers and blue hijab.
The outfit

I grabbed my books and left

I grabbed my books and left. I loved my school library it was like five minutes from our hotel is so pretty it also has a little cafe which i got coffee from the coffee was always good. I sat and started on my physics homework.
The library

About and hour later i was done i still had like 40 min before my class started so i decided get a book to read i ended up choosing on of us is lyingThe book

The book

About and hour later i was done i still had like 40 min before my class started so i decided get a book to read i ended up choosing on of us is lyingThe book

I got to page 50 before i had to go to my art class .

Do you guys want it longer or  shorter or is this length okay hope you like the book
Xoxo R.