13

While I was still looking at Heeseung, someone knocked the door and opened it slowly.

"Dani? ", a male voice spoke.

I stood up and turned around since the door was behind me, seeing a man with a face mask on.

"Yes. I'm Dani."

He opened his mask and said, "I'm ENHYPEN's manager, Sejin. Nice to meet you."

I then bowed and walked towards him.

"Can we have a talk outside? ", he asked me.

"Sure thing.", I said as I followed him out closing the door.

"So to brief you a little, idols are required to list out their family & friends' names on their caretaker list in case they got into a hospital."

I nodded not knowing what was the purpose of him sharing that with me.

"So apparently, your name is on Heeseung's list."

That was unexpected.

"Ah that's why. ", I spoke after my concern of why me out of all people being answered.

"I really hope that you can help him in any way to recover. So now I entrust you to take good care of Heeseung, Dani.", he said as he handed me a luggage containing Heeseung's belongings.

"I'll try my very best, Mr Sejin."

He then smiled and asked for my phone number, just in case.

I put my number in his phone and called my phone so that I can save his number too.

"I'll leave him to you now. Take care of him and yourself, don't overwork yourself. Call me if you need anything, I'll get going now."

"I'll try my best, Mr Sejin. Don't worry."

"Here, take this. Go buy something for you and Heeseung later on.", he said after handing me 20000₩ (KRW) from his wallet.

He then went to Heeseung and pat Hee's head softly and left.

-

A few minutes went by, I was just watching some videos on my phone to kill time.

Then suddenly, a notification popped up on my phone.

___

Weverse | [NOTICE] Update on ENHYPEN's HEESEUNG Current Health and Short Hiatus from Schedules.

Hello.
This is BELIFT LAB.

We would like to provide the following information on the current health status of ENHYPEN member HEESEUNG.

This previous week, HEESEUNG and other ENHYPEN members has been preparing for the upcoming KCON in Seoul to the extent that he apparently blacked out during his solo practice and was brought to a hospital immediately.

Following the doctor's advice for timely treatment, HEESEUNG is currently resting as doctors recommended at least 3 days of rest and recuperation at the hospital.

And HEESEUNG is now under good care of doctors, nurses, and a trusted friend of his by his side at the hospital.

BELIFT LAB will continue to place the highest priority on artist health and safety, and will do our utmost to ensure that HEESEUNG can join all fans healthy and well.

Thank you.

___

Well that's touching, I'm honored to be the trusted friend of his.