T R O L L

"You did it well Hermione!" Draco said to me. "Thank you!" I hugged him, causing him to blush.

I walked out with him and behind Harry and Ron. I could hear Ron mocking me, "It's Levi-Ooooosah. Not Leviosaar. Honestly, no wonder she doesn't have any friends." Tears started filling my eyes. Draco noticed both Ron and me. I couldn't control myself. I pushed Ron roughly with my shoulder and ran away, forgetting about Draco. I ran and ran and found a bathroom near the dungeons. I found a stall and locked it and started to cry.

Draco POV
I couldn't care less for Weaselbee. I wanted to look for Hermione.

I asked some fellow Gryffindorks and they told that Hermione's been crying ever after Charms class. But part of me said that she needed sometime alone. So I went to lunch without her. I felt lonely without her. She would make me laugh all the time but now she wasn't there with me. But all my thoughts got interrupted by Professor Quirrel running into the hall.

"TROLL! TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!" He shouted. "Thought you'd wanna know.." he said and fainted. I had to save her. The Gryffindorks, Ravenclaws, Hufflepuffs and Slytherins lined up to go to their houses. I sneaked out of the line and went straight to the bathroom near the dungeons.

Hermione POV
I was crying and was running out of tears. It was my first day and I am already crying. They were not real friends like Draco. At least I have Draco.

After sometime I felt a loud crash on the wall outside the stall. I could hear big broken fragments falling down. I peeped outside the wall to see a Full grown troll. I started to panic but I tried not to. My rapid breathing could be heard by the troll and it came towards my direction. I screamed and got out of the way and hid under a sink. Someone save me please. Everything blacked out.

Draco POV
I heard screaming from the bathroom. Hermione! I ran in to see her unconscious under the sink...and also a full grown troll. I pointed my wand at it and said, "Imperio!" And it was controlled by me. I made it beat itself up until it was weak and it fell. And then I hit his head with a brick and it fell unconscious.

After catching my breath, I ran over to Hermione who laid unconscious. "Hermione? Hermione!" I cried out. Suddenly, Professor Mcgonagall, Professor Snape and Professor Quirrel arrived. "Oh my goodness!" Said Mcgonagall. "Take her to the hospital wing!" She ordered Snape and he nodded and took her away.

"Mr.Malfoy do you know how foolish it was to even think about defeating a grown mountain troll?" "But I was only looking for Hermione because I'm her only friend." I said. Mcgonagall seemed to understand that and nodded. "I just hope you realise how fortunate you are. Not many first year students can take on a fully grown mountain troll and live to tell the tale!" She said. I nodded. "For your bravery and saving a life, I award you 50 points to Slytherin." I smiled and thanked the professor. Being good wasn't bad after all. I smirked at myself.

I remembered. Hermione. I should check on her first thing in the morning.
I saw her sleeping peacefully at the hospital wing. I whispered goodnight and went to my dorm.

_-*-__-*-_
-_        _-
    -_  _-
       *

Hermione POV
I woke up inside the hospital wing. I heard soft snoring next to me. I looked at the direction to see Draco. I smiled at how cute he looked. He actually does.

"Draco you shouldn't have come here.." I said quietly not wanting to startle him. "Mm?" He was half asleep. I giggled. And then his eyes shot open. "You saw nothing." He said. "Oh it's difficult to 'unsee' something." I giggled. He chuckled. "You fainted under the sink while hiding, Hermione." He said. "Oh.. then?"

Draco POV
"I-I was searching for you ever since Charms so I uhh... came there to save you, I attacked the troll until it fainted. And then I came over to you and-" I was cut off by Hermione planting a kiss on my cheek. I blushed furiously and looked down. She intertwined her hands with mine and said, "Thank you, Draco. You saved my life.." she said, tears slowly streaming over her cheeks. "If y-you didn't c-come to save me . Then I would have been d-dead..." She smiled while tears were streaming down her cheek. I wiped her tears away, "Hey hey, it's okay.. I got you.." I hugged, comforting her.

"I'll get you some food, okay?" I said walking away and going to the great hall. I took Pancakes with honey and for an appetizer, strawberries dipped in Chocolate. I ran to her not wanting her to get even more hungry from the waiting. "Here you go." I said. "Thanks, love." She widened her eyes when she realised she said that word. "Love?" I asked playfully with a smirk. "Uhhmmm... Sorry..." She said blushing. "It's okay I enjoy being called love." I chuckled and she laughed.

She ate it and shared the strawberries with me. "I wonder if there are green apples dipped in Chocolate.." I said sighing. She laughed out loud. I was confused but still chuckled.

"Are you coming to the classes today, love?" He said. She was blushing hard. "What? You call me love, I call you the same. You call me a dickhead, I call you a dickhead." I laughed. She laughed too but said, "No.. I think I need some rest." She said. "Okay I'll stay with you." I said. "No Draco! It's just the second day you shouldn't miss classes." She said. Boring. "Nope im staying with you, Hermione, whether you like it or not.

"Thanks a lot Draco. I really appreciate it." Hermione said, smiling warmly.

"Anytime, love." I said.

We spent the day with each other.

_-*-__-*-_
-_         _-
    -_  _-
       *