☆゚004. The Truth

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━THE NEXT MORNING, at the preserve, daggers, swords, arrows and all different kind of guns was seen thrown onto the floor.

Freya Amery's blue eyes lit up at the sight of the amount of weapons that was shown at her.

Rayna Amery, took up her favorite.

Daggers, handles that was wrapped in blue leather.

Rayna twisted it around, throwing it right behind Freya, with a smile on her face.

Freya gasped out lightly, her then turning around, to see where the dagger had went, her seeing it at the target, gasping with awe.

"Good shot, wow!" Freya happily cheered.

Freya then turned back to look at her sister, innocent in her blue eyes.

"Can i get control of a gun?"

At the Amery's, Rebekah was trying her best to creep her way back into Chace's heart, which he was stubborn about, him not having any hope for her.

"I came back for three things, Chace, darling." Rebekah adoringly says, gently touching his face.

Chace stares at her angrily, swatting her hand away, grunting furiously.

"You, Rayna-." Rebekah was saying, raising two of her fingers.

"Guess, it's just two, but, i came back for you guys." Rebekah desperately says.

Chace angrily glares at her. "You're hiding something, but, whatever it is, i, neither will my daughter be part of it."

"You can't keep her away from me!" Rebekah pleadingly and angrily says.

Chace raised up a finger. "You-."

Gunshot!

Chace then stopped, as he heard the sound of a gunshot being sound from afar.

"You–– wow, that's-." Rayna blinked repeatedly, a speechless look on her face as she stared at Freya.

"Yeah, um, i always used to watch my mother a lot, so." Freya smiles.

"No doubt, you've killed many like your serial killing mother?" Rebekah asks with a bitchy look on her face.

Freya looked at Rebekah with a menacing glare.

"Oh, scary." Rebekah sarcastically says.

"Okay, enough, leave her alone." Chace demands to his wife.

Rebekah stares at Freya, who had an extremely scary and wicked look in her eyes, it made the woman look uncomfortable, but covered it up.

"Whatever, she's your daughter." Rebekah carelessly says.

"Rayna, love, come with me." Rebekah softly says, a flicker of fear in her eyes glancing at Freya.

Freya then hugged Rayna, softly sobbing. "Why is she so mean to me!"

Rayna then sighed out, glaring at her mother, then crouched down in front of Freya, wiping her tears, comfortingly hugging her.

"Okay, Rayna?"

Rayna then pulled away from Freya, looking at her father.

"Aren't you supposed to be in school?" Chace firmly asks.

"Maybe." Rayna shrugs.

Rayna then grins, innocently staring at her father. "But, i wanted to spend some time with Freya!"