Chapter Thirty-One

Graduation June 20th, 2011

Elena is in her cap and gown sitting down next to Klaus, Jenna, Jeremy, Katherine, Elijah, Rebekah, Stefan, Thyri, Jackson, Matt, Bonnie, and Kol. Rebekah goes up to as the salutatorian

Rebekah said, "You know, I didn't know what to say when I came up here but I do. I wanna say don't give up anything you wanna achieve. Don't let anyone stop you from doing what you want."

Everyone claps and Rebekah gets her diploma, they call a lot more people then call Bonnie, then Katherine, then Stefan, then Caroline, then Thyri, then Jackson, then Matt, and then Elena.

Elena walks on the stage nervous. Elena said, "Don't let the fear of the unknown stop you from you doing it. Let the fear motivate you to do it. I did it and I'm happier." Everyone claps and Elena gets her diploma.

*************

Jenna, Jeremy, Rebekah, Elena, Katherine, Bonnie, Stefan, Thyri, Jackson, and the Mikaelsons all come back to the house to see a welcome graduates party which has Esther, Finn, and Freya there.

They all took off their gowns and caps off and left them in their room. About 30 minutes into the party Henrik starts crying and Elena goes upstairs to change his diaper. Henrik spits on Elena shirt Elena puts Henrik in his crib.

She goes to Klaus' room to grab one of Klaus' henley. She puts the Henley on and goes back to the babies nursery and holds Henrik. Klaus comes upstairs and goes to the nursery

Klaus helps Elena put the baby to sleep and she tells him to follow her to tell him what happened. They both stare into each other's eyes and lean it they kiss with passion.

They realized everyone was waiting on them and rushed to get dressed. They walk downstairs and everyone looks at them. Katherine said, "What took so long?"

Elena said, "Henrik wouldn't go down and he threw up on my shirt." Katherine chuckles at Elena's lie. Elena rolls her eyes at Katherine.

All the vampires eyed her up and down. They all started to eat after the party Jenna and Jeremy left that's when Bonnie, Rebekah, Caroline, Katherine, and Thyri corner her in her bedroom.

Caroline said, "Lena, vampires can smell when someone has sex in the room it happened and especially on the person." Elena eyes widen. They all laugh.

They all hang out and go to sleep at 12 although Elena had to wake up several times.