9. He is a blank sheet

I pinched my arms little too hard and winced at the slight sting caused. Still overwhelmed by the sight in front of me
It was too much to take in at the moment that i thought it was one more of my foolish dreams which might only leave me with regret in reality.

But, i don't think it is a dream not after hearing him speak in his ethereal voice it was the most perfect voice than i ever imagined it just complimented his absolute unrealness driving my pathetic heart and self into a frenzy.

Before i could drool over him a bit more he repeated himself "excuse me... where am i?"

I regain my consciousness and answered "at the hospital ".

He hummed a quite little hum and stayed silent for a while i  enjoyed the view i had in front of my eyes....and it took every thing in me to try to page this to doctors.

That didn't last long as he started to bombard me with question as soon as i was done paging...

"Why am i here?, who are you?, am i ok, wait... who am i?, Do you know my name  and..."

I stopped listening at that point and asked "I'm, sorry but did you just ask me your own name".

"Yes i assume" he replied

"You're sure you don't even remember your own name not even about the accident  that got u here". I enquired

He replied by moving his head sideway ....

Just as i was about to continue a group of medical staff rushed in examining him which i should have done ages ago as i saw him awake

I was just taking in all that had happened with a blank Expression.But one thing was for sure he was as blank as my face right now.

That's when it hit me that right now ... He is a blank sheet