2; consider

𝓛ater on in the night, after work Val locked the doors to the café and left the building, she stood outside for a few minutes and took a taxi to a naengmyeon place in Itaewon to finally eat until she spotted Jaehyun from the corner of her eye. The line was extremely long and packed outside so she stood there for a while. Jaehyun began walking fast behind her causing her to panick, she wanted to run she was so intimidated. His daunting gaze was locked onto hers as he walked over to her.

He was wearing a black compression shirt with black slacks that were now slightly pressed against vals back. She was standing there breathing shakily, fighting to urge to leave his aura was so intimidating but she hadn't eaten all day. After standing for five minutes she felt a soft grasp on her wrist.
Her eyes widened at the sudden action and her heart began pounding when she turned around. "You know..it would be appropriate to atleast say hello hm?" He said in a raspy whisper. "Oh..um hi.." She felt his warm breaths against the skin of her shoulder before he backed away a little. "I'll make sure to say that more often, my apologizies." She bowed as much as she could with the tight line that only continued to get longer.

  They stood there for about 20 more minutes in silence before getting in. Val rushed to a table and took a seat. She pulled her chair up against the table and called a worker over to order. After about 5 minutes she grabbed her food from the waiter and began taking her chopsticks and sprinkling sesame seeds and chopped seaweed, an egg and a few slices of cucumber onto her naengmyeon. As she picked up her chopsticks to eat her noodles. A few seconds after she began eating there was a sudden presence next to her table. She looked over her shoulder as she slurped up a noodle.

It was Jaehyun and another woman, the same one from earlier who had helped him with his clothes. She was standing there holding a small coin purse, her hair was in a slicked bun with a blue flower pin in the back. She was wearing a black pants suit and emerald green heels. She stood next to him as he stopped by the table she was sitting at he smirked as his gaze was fixed on her. Valentine choked slightly at the sudden appearance next to her,two higher up people from the company she worked at.

She placed down her chopsticks on a folded napkin slowly before turning to them. "Hi." She gave a slight bow. "Do you..need something?" Jaehyun and Iseol both took a seat across from her. Iseol placed down her coin purse elegantly and clasped her hands together. "Well..I'm going on a business trip to Italy in a few weeks so that means I won't be able to work for Mr. Park for a a few months to a year." She said in a slightly serious but calm sweet tone.

Valentine felt a sudden wave of nervousness by her words and hummed. Iseol slid a small white and black business card across the table. "Consider it miss Choi." She bowed as she stood up jext to Jaehyun and left the resturaunt, with the sound of her heele clicking.
Valentine looked down and observed the card for a while. "A secretary?" She whispered loudly. She leaned back onto her chair slightly as the thought about it, biting the skin of her lips every second. She tapped her fingers on the table a while before tossing the business card into her tote bag and continued zoning out for a while until she lost her appetite from overthinking too much.