Married to Your Majesty - Part 5

The darkness inside the jungle worked in the favour of the thugs who was hidden in small pit hole in one or another place, Minister Ashoka and the troops were right at front of their eyes, one thug among all has pulled out the arrow and was about to kill the Minister but was stopped by his companion who held him back stopping him to make a foolish move.

"You idiot, Do you want us to get killed" he scolded his mate and pushed him down in the pithole and kept eyes on the Minister and troops and right at front of his eyes the Minister and the troops has disappeared in depth of the jungle making the thugs sigh in relief.

_______________

Acting on his words King Shivay has removed his Mojari and took his place in the Mandap as a groom, he was everything Manipulative, cruel, sinister, selfish but also a man of his words, his inside was fuming in anger and he swear in his heart to punish those bastards for being the reason of his card getting turned back on him.

The chants of Mantras pulled him out from his head, and the sound of Payal has called for his attention making him look at the source, his eyes fell on the woman making her way towards him with her eyes casted down, the skin around her eyes looked swollen telling him that those eyes has shed tears from last five to six hours, and as much as his memory served the girl look more beautiful than last time he has seen her which was a month ago, the woman beside his bride who was supporting the girl and helping her to walk made her sit down beside him, he looked at the girl who will soon be his wife but she didn't even spare a glance on his way.

In her heart Anika prayed for a miracle, she prayed to all god she has believed in to help her, to magically return the man who was choosen to be her husband but as if God has turned deaf towards her prayers, her all prayer has gone unheard leaving her with no option other than getting married to Your Majesty, feeling his continuous gaze drilling hole in her side profile she raised her head and for the first time of her life looked at the cruel Manipulative sinister man she has heard about in last few years.

Her eyes widened in recognition, she identified him as the man who has came to meet her father on the day of his brother's wedding, her mouth parted open and she was about to question him but didn't because of the spectators along with her father and brother, Before few minute King Shivay was worried and was anxiously waiting for his mens to show up with the groom but now when he looked at the timid beautiful woman beside him he didn't want them to show up before time and to add cherry on the cake the sad look on Balram's as well as Vignesh face and the absence of the youngest disrespectful brat gave him pleasure.

"Now place your hand in his" The Priest asked to Anika who sat still not acting upon whatever the priest has asked her to do.

" Anika Bitiya, You have to place your hand in his" He repeated and still Anika didn't move or look like she will be doing as asked, King Shivay glared at the girl beside him fuming from inside.

"Anika" Her sister in law whispered in her ear pulling her out from her head and placed her hand in his, the priest handed some flower petals and rice to them and started to chant Mantras.

He tightened his hold on her hand making her hiss in pain and look at him "Don't give me attitude girl" he whispered maintaining a smile on his lips so that the spectators cannot read his threats "Be Thankful that I am The King Shivay is saving you from utter humiliation of being left in aisle" Anika shrink back on her place and tears started to flow from her eyes, The man at front of her is as evil as she has heard before, looking away from the man she look around in search of her twin brother and when she didn't see him anywhere she panicked.