The poe cup

(Quick message)

Hey it's lixion,I just wanted to give a little reminder the some scene from the show like the rave'n and the poe cup happen a bit later in my story.

End of message.

Helen's POV:

As I got to Wednesdays dorm I proceeded to knock and waited for someone to open the door.i was abel to hear footsteps approaching the door and then the door was opened.

It wasn't Wednesday,it was a blond haired girl with colorful clothing.

E:Hi can I help you?

H:uh yea hi is Wednesday here?

E:No,not at this moment

H:oh...ok.

E:can I help you with anything?

H:oh uh yea actually can you ask her if she would like to spend the day with me please.

E:oh are you her friend?

I paused for a second since I didn't realize that Wednesday didn't told her roommate about me yet but to be fair we just barely started dating so I didn't pay that much attention to it I just told her the the truth.

H:um well not exactly just friend I'm her uh... boyfriend.

As I said that I could see the blonde girl's face light up and excitement and then all of a sudden she let out a squeal.

E:WHAT!

E:YOUR WEDNESDAY BOYFRIEND?!

H:uuuh yea I am

It was a bit startled by how she was reacting but I decided to just answer whatever question she has.

E:oh wait I'm sorry it's just I never thought Wednesday Addams would ever have a boyfriend.

H:ah I see

E:sorry we're are my manners I'm Enid it's nice to meet you.

H:yea nice to meet you too,I'm Helen.

E:and don't worry I'll tell Wednesday that you wanted to hang out with her...oh but wait.

H:is something the matter?

E: look I'm sorry but I don't think Wednesday is going to be able to hang out with you.

H:huh,why?

E:well have you heard of the poe cup.

I have heard people talking about an event called the poe cup which is some sort of kayaking event or game.

H:uh yea I guess so.

H:why?

E:well it's just that after one of my original team member had an allergic reaction Wednesday decided to join my team to help me win the poe cup.

Wait what? Wednesday's going to participate in this.

H: oh I didn't know she would participate.

E: well she wasn't but I don't know I think it has something to do with her wanting to embarrass Bianca.

H:Bianca?

I've heard that name before apparently some girl named Bianca who was a siren is supposed to be some sort of queen bee in the school she's popular,she's talented but for the most part I hear she's a jerk.

H:oh I see.

E: I'm sorry to disappoint you.

H: oh no don't worry about it it's fine I'll ask her another time but thank you either way.