[ 000 ] reputation precedes you

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜 ━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧
000. reputation precedes you

          𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗦 𝗔𝗡 𝗨𝗚𝗟𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚. 𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗚𝗘𝗧 knew it because she grew up in a family where hatred is a common thing. It was the first thing she noticed about her family—its affinity for omnipresent gloom and hatred. They hated Muggle-borns. They hated Half-Bloods. They hated Half-Breeds. They hated discourteous individuals. 

      Scarlet had a mind of her own. Her frank statements, bluntness, soaring attitude, and her sheer inability to hold back using posh vocabulary and maintain her pristine reputation that her family built brick by brick. 

      The repeated mention of her family is reasonable when her entire identity is based sheerly on it. Scarlet Bridget liked to think she knew exactly who she was and who she wasn't. Or did she?

      In the pureblood community's glossed eyes, she was a rare gem. The first one to be born into the Bridget family with bleached-blonde hair—a trait she received from her mother's side of the family. The young girl was as perfect as someone could be. She was also a link—the other individuals in Sacred 28 as well as the French pureblood community—Trente Purs only waited to use her as an opportunity to create an alliance with her family.

      Again, all the talk about her family and what everybody else thinks of her. Perhaps, somewhere along the way, she forgot to figure out who she was without everybody else's expectations and opinions. Without her family.

      However, opportunity served itself. Scarlet was about to figure out who she was with the assistance of a black-haired, grey-eyed infuriating inflation. 

      It was a known fact that there was no alternate life where she was born invisible in a crowded city where nobody knew who she was—fame ran in the blood in her veins. And the only way to block the flow of blood is death. 

          𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗦𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗨𝗦 𝗠𝗘𝗧 𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗧, 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗔 𝗪𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗠 down with her—literally.