Chapter 27

She began to start like she was begging, and usually I would love teasing her until she couldn't take it anymore...but I wanted her so badly that I felt as if I would just be torturing myself.

'I want all of you.' I replied to her as my eyes travelled up and down her chest. I moved myself down slightly, tracing kisses on her cheek, her neck, and down to her chest. I began to flick my tongue around her nipple and worked my way between them both before travelling further down her body. She arched her body as I got closer to her centre, my fingers hooking the inside of her panty line before pulling them down off of her completely. Her body buckled as I placed kisses on her inner thighs, getting closer and closer each time.

'Please...' She begged. I looked up to see she had moved her arms above her head and was gripping tightly onto my bed frame.

My stomach flipped as I felt a wave of electricity fire through my body as my tongue touched her centre. She took in a sharp breath as I continued to move my tongue around to where she was most sensitive. I moved one of my hands to meet where my tongue was, teasing her centre with my fingers before slipping one inside.

'God you taste so good.' I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought about this moment. I thought about her when I went down on Alexis, only this was so much better. She tasted so much better. It was strange, I felt like I was connecting with her, in a way that I'd never done with anybody else.

'More...please.' I did what she asked and slipped another finger inside of her whilst my tongue continued it's work.

'Please...don't stop.' I never ever planned on stopping this. I wanted her. I needed her. Not just now but for my whole life. It's her.

My rhythm intensified on the surface and inside of her as I felt her getting closer and closer to the edge until I felt her tighten around my fingers.

'Yes! Oh my god...yes!' I wanted her to scream my name but I guess that was good enough. She panted heavily as I continued to work until she couldn't take any more.

'Kiss me.' I gently slid my fingers out of her before reaching them up to my mouth as I maintained eye contact. I sucked gently on both my fingers, savouring every last taste of her on my tongue, before reaching my hand to her mouth and making her do the same. She needed to know how good she tasted. I kissed her as passionately as I could, taking breaths as often as possible as we both caught our breaths. She reached her hands down to the top of my leggings before attempting to pull them down.

'Would you like some help with that?' I chuckled against her mouth, not moving my head further than a couple inches from hers. She nodded before I pushed myself off the bed and removed my leggings.

'And those.' She pointed at my panties. God she looked so beautiful. She sat up slightly resting her weight on her elbows. My bed sheets draped effortlessly around her naked body as she invited me back on to the bed purely with her eyes.

I climbed on top of her momentarily before she flipped our positions and straddled over me. I never expected her to be the type to want to take charge, but it was usually me so I kind of liked the change. She worked her way around my body, planting kisses at every chance she got before moving her tongue against me just like I did.

My body ached for her. Desperate. I've never felt like I was going to cum this quickly in my life. I hardly ever did. No one could ever get it just right, but she didn't even have to try. I was close when I went down on her, she didn't even have to touch me to make my body feel good. It felt like only a minute before my body was sent over the edge.

'Yes...yes...yess.' I don't know how I knew this but I could feel her smile against my centre, pleased with her work. Soon after she moved back up the bed and lay by my side, we turned around to face each other, catching our breaths.