Chapter 1: First Impressions

Thunder roared through the sky and rain drops fell to the ground and onto the buildings of New York. Alone travels a teenage samurai rabbit, he has been separated from his friends. He doesn't know how he ended up in this place with such tall buildings, and with different vehicles he is not use to. All he remembers is fighting a battle with some bad guys with the help of his friends, then he fell into some sort of portal that glowed blue beneath him. The samurai rabbit's name is Yuichi Usagi; he tries to seek shelter in the sewers underground.

He climbs down into the sewers carefully, trying to watch his step the best he could with how dark it was, and started walking to the right. After a long while of walking in the sewers, he fell into a trap that set off alarms which signaled something or someone. Usagi was soon knocked out, but before he could close his eyes completely, he saw something that looked like....turtle shells? He counted four of them before his eyes closed and was now knocked out.

     ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After an hour or so Usagi finally woke up, he was tied to a chair with lights shining on him. His weapons were gone, everything he was carrying with him was. 'What the heck!? Where's my stuff? Where am I?' he thought to himself, soon he heard footsteps approaching him. When the people stepped into the light, Usagi saw four turtles with orange, red, blue, and purple bandanas, standing in front of him. They started asking him questions like: "What are you doing here!?" or "Did Big Mama send you!?" or even "What's your favorite kinda pizza!?", those kind of questions. Usagi had to think with his brain in this kind of situation, just like his master Karasu-Tengu always told him to do.

'Alright, Yuichi! You can do this, you've escaped stuff like this before! So it shouldn't be any different...I think.' Usagi thought, trying to hype himself up. Before starting his sentence Usagi cleared his throat to get the attention of the arguing turtles, "Okay, so I know we got off on the wrong foot, so let's try this again, okay?" Usagi seemed relaxed on the outside, but on the inside he was freaking out because he didn't know if this would actually work or not. "My name is Yuichi Usagi, what's you guys' names?"

The turtles looked over at him suspiciously before the turtle with the orange bandana responded. "Well, I'm Mikey! And these are my brothers Donnie, Leo, and Raph." Said Mikey with a welcoming tone, Raph sighed and put a hand to his face while Leo said,"Really, Mikey? We're not supposed to answer, we don't even know if that's this guy's real name." Leo gave Usagi a suspicious look while his arms crossed.

"I can promise you that Usagi is my real name!" Usagi was getting worried that he would never escape, or go home to his friends and aunt. He had to gain their trust soon if he wanted to get out of this mess.

Hello! Please let me know if you like this story so far, and if I should continue the story. I would love to hear all the feedback and constructive criticism from anyone who is up for more of this series, or that just wants to help me out with making reading this a better experience. Thank you for reading!

love,

- Haru