§ Chapter 22 Pt.1§

§ Namjoon §

Namjoon was on the phone with his brother. It was the day after Jin helped Tae and Jungkook choose a baby name.

Namjoon~"Hey Yoongi, what's up?"

Yoongi~"Heyyyy, so I need to tell you something."

Namjoon~"What did you do?"

Yoongi~"You just automatically assume that I did something?"

Namjoon~"Yes, I do. So what did you do?"

Yoongi~"Fair enough. Now dad called me yesterday because he wanted to know how I was and I told him that you came to see me yesterday. He asked me why and I said 'oh, he just wanted to check up on me.' Don't worry, I didn't tell him about Jin. But then dad said 'It 's about time I see Namjoon again." And then he hung up. So yeah, he might come over to see you soon so I would just watch out."

Namjoon~"Well Yoongi there's a problem there because I've been living with Jin for about 4 months now so I'm not home!"

Yoongi~"I know, that's why I called you! I knew I would have to war-"

Then he heard something break and Yoongi scream.

Namjoon~"Yoongi? Hello? Are you ok?"

Then Yoongi hung up.

Namjoon~"YOONGI!? HYUNG, ANSWER ME!"

Namjoon got worried. It seemed like something had just happened to Yoongi. Then Namjoon heard Jin scream from upstairs. He ran up to Jin's room and he wasn't there.

Namjoon~"OH MY GOD WHERE DID HE GO!?"

Then someone came up from behind Namjoon and put a cloth over his face. Namjoon smelled the chloroform but couldn't fight the person behind him. He passed out after a few seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🏳️‍🌈~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Namjoon woke up he was tied to a chair in a dark room. Jin was tied to a chair on his left and Yoongi was tied to a chair on his right.

Namjoon~"Yoongi, what happened?"

Yoongi~"It was dad."

Namjoon~"What?"

Then someone came into the room. It was Namjoon's dad.

Mr.Kim~"Well well well, isn't it the faggot and his boyfriend?"

Namjoon~"YOONGI YOU SNITCH!"

Yoongi~"I SWEAR I DIDN'T TELL HIM!"

Mr.Kim~"You're right, she didn't tell me. And why did you call her Yoongi? Her name is Yerin."

Yoongi~"Dad, I already told you this before. Yerin is my dead name. I'm a boy, my name is Yoongi. You know I'm trans."

Mr.Kim~"Yerin, you're just confused. It's ok, I'll get you the proper help that you need once I deal with your abomination of a brother."

Jin~"You're the only abomination here!"

Mr.Kim slapped Jin.

Mr.Kim~"How dare you insult me, you cock sucker!"

Jin wasn't fazed.

Jin~"I am a cock sucker. And your son's was the best~"

Mr.Kim slapped Jin again harder.

Mr.Kim~"SHUT UP!"

Mr.Kim walked up to Namjoon and grabbed him by his hair.

Mr.Kim~"Would you like to know how I found out that you're a fag? I sent one of my men to spy on you and see what you were doing yesterday and he found you making out with that twink over there! I really thought that you were suitable to run the Mafia but I guess not. I'll be giving it to your sister."

Yoongi~"Brother!"

Mr.Kim~"Shut up!"

Namjoon~"Dad no! Please don-"

Mr.Kim punched him in the nose. Blood dripped onto his face.

Mr.Kim~"I said shut up! It's final. Yerin, you will be taking over the Mafia."

Yoongi~"I don't want it."

Mr.Kim~"Too bad, you're taking it! Now I'm gonna untie you and then I'm gonna give you a gun and you will shoot your brother and his little twink, ok?"

Yoongi~"But-"

Mr.Kim~"OK!?"

Yoongi sighed.

Yoongi~"Fine."

Mr.Kim untied him and handed him a gun. Yoongi put it up to Jin's head first. Tears were streaming down Namjoon's face.

Namjoon~"PLEASE YOONGI, DON'T DO THIS! JUST KILL ME INSTEAD! LEAVE HIM ALIVE!"

Yoongi~"I'm sorry, brother."

Namjoon closed his eyes as Yoongi pulled the trigger and a loud bang echoed around the room.

To be continued.....